Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: A2Steve's parts Bazaar

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    Hi James, postage is a bit more expensive because of the water inbetween :-) It will be £5.29 as long as its under 2kg (which I think it is).
    Hi did you get my details and payment ok , for some reason when I pm you it doesn't save the message in my sent box ?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    12,711
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi did you get my details and payment ok , for some reason when I pm you it doesn't save the message in my sent box ?
    It does not save them by default, you have to change your settings to indicate that you WANT to save the sent PMs.


    I will try and find the settings for you.

    Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

    VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    12,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Birchall View Post
    It does not save them by default, you have to change your settings to indicate that you WANT to save the sent PMs.


    I will try and find the settings for you.

    Steve B

    Click on settings from the very top line menu on the right then select "General Settings".

    Then you will see the settings you need "Save a copy of sent messages.......


    Steve B

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	76 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	32591
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

    VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.


  4. Users that liked this post:

    James (05-12-2017)

  5. #24
    Hi Steve I need a selector cable for a 2001 1.4TDI with an EWQ gearbox. Do you have one or could you advise me if ones from other models are compatible?
    Cheers
    Gary

  6. #25
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberdare, South Wales
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Luke View Post
    Hi Steve I need a selector cable for a 2001 1.4TDI with an EWQ gearbox. Do you have one or could you advise me if ones from other models are compatible?
    Cheers
    Gary
    Hi Gary. I don't have one I'm sorry. Have you tried Sarge? Petrol models won't be interchangeable because they have a completely different setup.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

    Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

    http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve



    2004 TDi 140 SE - Ipanema brown full respray, turbo technics hybrid turbo, darkside developments custom cam, powerflow 2.5 inch stainless exhaust, drilled/grooved discs front and back, yellowstuff pads, H&R front and rear anti-roll bars, 18 inch Audi R8 alloys, opensky, BOSE, cruise and sports interior.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •