Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alloy Wheel Refurbishment - Warrington Area

Those look excellent!
    | 2002 TDI 75 Sport | Ebony black | OSS | Cruise control | DIS | Bench seats |

Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    I think between me and the Mrs we've had 5 sets of 4 wheels and tyres done there at least over the last 5 years or so:

20 a wheel - I think it's a chuffin' bargain.
    Thanks for going to the trouble they do look superb! I had a look at the prices and the 20 is a limited offer with tyres already removed so if anyone wants that price get in quick otherwise it's 30 if you take your wheels to them with tyres on. Even 30 is a bargain. Wishing this had surfaced when refurb prices were last discussed. Anyway glad to know now.

I don't think the 20 is a limited offer really - it's been on for at least 4 years.. lol

It's good if you want to change tyres whilst doing a refurb: Get new tyres cheap from Camskill or similar - take them with the alloys and they'll come back complete for 30 a wheel. It could cost you 10 - 15 a wheel just to get the tyres mounted and balanced!

I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow; I'm sorry now that I don't have any wheels which need refurbing!

Andrew

1.4 TDI 90bhp (ATL) SE '54 plate, OpenSky #2