Can't post in Marketplace?

Rince

Hey guys,

I am wanting to put my A2 up for sale, but I don't see the Prefix drop down to allow me to do this.

Any ideas?

Andy

If you post it in the general section, so long as you follow the appropriate rules, then one of the mods will move it for you.

Unfortunately, an issue with the (soon to be replaced) forum software.

Hey guys,

I am wanting to put my A2 up for sale, but I don't see the Prefix drop down to allow me to do this.

Any ideas?

Andy

... although looking at the specs in your signature, if you price it right you may have a very quick sale...

Thanks bud :)

I am struggling a bit with the price as it has a huge spec and is a fantastic little car.

I will put something up and see how it goes from there :)

Well, the person I'm thinking of had a little mishap in their A2 recently (okay a full on massive mishap - thankfully everyone okay), so could use a little happiness right now :)

Ohh! That is good to hear!

Just posted here in the General section and shall await a mod to work their magic :)

Hey guys,

Any ideas?

Andy

Hi Andy,

Apologies for not being able to post in the Marketplace Forum yesterday.

I have just made some changes to your account, and should you need to post in this forum now you should be able to do so.

Cheers
Jeff (A2OC Admin)

Back