Chat Who's had some snow?

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales

Only a couple of inches here but I'm sure it's a lot deeper elsewhere in the country.

Please post your snow photos.

I wouldnt take mine out because I struggle with traction at the best of times.

Most scenic photo wins :)

A little bit of two-face/yin and yang going on...
IMG_2500.jpg

And I have a new rear spoiler...
IMG_2501.jpg

Probably not driving today (it wouldn't even crank yesterday morning..got to sort out the starter earth..)

Visiting friends in Coventry and from the previous posts it looks like we have had the most.
IMG_20171210_144010.jpg

Geoff

Yes envious here in Devon. It's tropical in comparison.
Hope you lot with the snow are out there giving your cars some stick in it. Play safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a word of caution to all those playing in the white stuff - do consider getting some decent all-weather tyres or specific winter ones. Even with quattro drive, you'll get nowhere fast if you try tackling snow and ice with summer rubber boots, you'll just spin 4 wheels instead of 2.

Best investment I ever made for Tank and enabled 3 point turns on 1 in 4 hills on packed hard snow. Much to the amazement of the drivers who were slithering down the slope towards the 2 cars who'd just lost it in front.

Plenty of Snow in Scotland, you are welcome to it.

Airport wise Luton Birmingham Northolt Heathrow Amsterdam get the Booby prizes for cancellations today.

The A2 does Fine with its Ultragrips

North East coastline south of Aberdeen pretty dangerous with three days of hard packed ice and seemingly little council action over the weekend! Sadly not any nice snow to speak of. About 2 1/2 yrs since mine has been out in rain, so certainly not getting out to play! That’s what the much newer Italian piece of questionable engineering is for

Back