Coilovers

stevieA2

Pro sport coilovers now fitted , waiting on adjustable droplinks....
More info and pictures to follow
d5698a83f800d3fecf4828d167cc671a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Or spacers
Spacers may be good .... but need to see once it all settles and i put a few miles on it.
Some of the mk 1 TT Alloys are possibly a better offset so may work better ..

Plenty options !

Thumbs up from me stevieA2.
Cheers Ross ....

Ive only seen this side view of my car in the garage with the coilivers fitted so looking forward to getting it back on the road and actually driving it..... when the snow has gone !

Cheers Ross ....

Ive only seen this side view of my car in the garage with the coilivers fitted so looking forward to getting it back on the road and actually driving it..... when the snow has gone !

One thing for sure looking at ride height, you will be impressed with how well it corners. Be sure to dodge any potholes

Ross

One thing for sure looking at ride height, you will be impressed with how well it corners. Be sure to dodge any potholes

Ross
Hi Ross
I see your looking for wheel spacers........
Whats your plans and what wheels are you thinking of using ........

Hi Ross
I see your looking for wheel spacers........
Whats your plans and what wheels are you thinking of using ........

I am yes, I have ‘pepper pots’ for winter and with them being 6J width they are tucked away under arch. So basically I’d like some wheel spaces so my wheels look the way I would like them too.

My summer wheels are the same as yours and they fill arches nicely...

I am yes, I have ‘pepper pots’ for winter and with them being 6J width they are tucked away under arch. So basically I’d like some wheel spaces so my wheels look the way I would like them too.

My summer wheels are the same as yours and they fill arches nicely...
Sounds good ......i have seen pictures of the pepperpots on an a2 . just checked ....it was "freakyeke " car and it looks like it has spacers and lowering springs..
Good choice !

stevieA2, how are these coil overs holding up? I want to lower my A2 a little for both looks & handling but no idea what so ever what to go for, was looking into the stance plus coil overs

stevieA2, how are these coil overs holding up? I want to lower my A2 a little for both looks & handling but no idea what so ever what to go for

stevieA2, how are these coil overs holding up? I want to lower my A2 a little for both looks & handling but no idea what so ever what to go for, was looking into the stance plus coil overs

Mines is lowered 65mm on the prosport coilovers ... Im also using wheel spacers 15mm front and 20mm on the rear ..

Once the setup had settled i had to raise the rear about 10mm because it was rubbing going over bumps ....
There is next to no body roll also its a firm set up.... but does look rather good .

I will upgrade to probably MK 1 TT alloys with a better offset in the future ..

There is also coilovers that lower 100mm , Stance+ but this would probably be too much for everday use ..

Back