Travelling my way?

DJ 190

A2OC Donor
Is anyone planning to travel from or near Brentwood, CM15) towards my direction, Prestatyn, North Wales, soon? I don't mind if it's still some distance from myself. I'm asking that because one of our members Gonzo, (Simon) has some front seats that he's letting me have. If anyone can help with transport, I'll cover all their costs, of course! It would need to be by the "nd of January, though ....

David

Is anyone planning to travel from or near Brentwood, CM15) towards my direction, Prestatyn, North Wales, soon? I don't mind if it's still some distance from myself. I'm asking that because one of our members Gonzo, (Simon) has some front seats that he's letting me have. If anyone can help with transport, I'll cover all their costs, of course! It would need to be by the "nd of January, though ....

David

I'm coming from Kensington on Saturday and will be going to Warrington, so could possibly meet at Birch Services? It depends on the size of the seats, though, as I've got to get a pair of front wings in the car too. If they're standard A2 seats I think things should fit.
The seats would have to be delivered to me in Kensington tomorrow evening, as I haven't got time to go to Brentwood to collect them.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,
Thanks for your offer to help. I'm trying to contact Simon (Gonzo) to see what could be done .... It would be the standard two front Audi A2 seats to be brought my way. They do fold down a bit or they can follow each others contour.

David

Hi Ian,
Thanks for your offer to help. I'm trying to contact Simon (Gonzo) to see what could be done .... It would be the standard two front Audi A2 seats to be brought my way. They do fold down a bit or they can follow each others contour.

David

They will actually fold flat!
Shouldn't be a problem if they can get to Kensington.

Right then, this could actually work!

I need to drop my wife off near to King's Cross at 7pm tomorrow evening and then pick her up at 11pm - so instead of going home in between I have 4 hours in London.

I'll pm you for your address Ian.

Cheers

Simon

Right then, this could actually work!

I need to drop my wife off near to King's Cross at 7pm tomorrow evening and then pick her up at 11pm - so instead of going home in between I have 4 hours in London.

I'll pm you for your address Ian.

Cheers

Simon

PM replied to....

Yes, I've got the seats! Who needs "DHL" or "Paisley Freight" when there's this level of good-will and kindness in this superb club? So, my gratitude to Simon (Gonzo) and Ian (Bargepower) for being so helpful!
In the true spirit of this Club, I, too, am here to be of help. Thanks again ....

David

Last edited:
Back