The Little Annoying Things...

Hi Folks,

looking for some parts / info ..

I have noticed I have a washer jet missing (passenger side) any have one?

Thanks

There are two different shapes, one rectangular (early cars) the other, sort of oval shaped. Both types can be heated, which do you need?

There are two different shapes, one rectangular (early cars) the other, sort of oval shaped. Both types can be heated, which do you need?
Thanks for the reply it's these shaped ones I'm looking for.. (pictured)
cfad593d7f60b94b1a00b58db07bf448.jpg
0abaadcb1a47180657c2ac30632d1208.jpg

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

So on top of the washer jet missing.. I have another couple of things that annoy me about my A2 she is a working progress I suppose.. so the other things are

1) Side light casing? *Pictured* are these replaceable?

2) Am I correct in thinking the ring that goes round the gear stick (bottom one) also comes in black? Mine pictured.

Thanks again folks
104b8f2fe8a1e6948782125ebf08bd79.jpg
0c0c000f723a57df143e9540e0b7a32e.jpg

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER

that would be great if you have one let me know and we can sort out a price & postage. Thanks fella

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER
Hi Luke,
Had a quick look, can find the round ones but the square ones are being more elusive. They could be in my lock up but I will not be going there till after Christmas. If you are in a hurry perhaps someonelse can help. Sorry to muck you around
Simon

that would be great if you have one let me know and we can sort out a price & postage. Thanks fella

Luke Vettraino Smith
THEAUDISTALKER
Hi Luke,
Had a quick look, can find the round ones but the square ones are being more elusive. They could be in my lock up but I will not be going there till after Christmas. If you are in a hurry perhaps someonelse can help. Sorry to muck you around
Simon
Hi Simon,

Didn't want to pester you over the Christmas / New Year period so thought I would message now and see if you still had that nozzle or had access to your lock up yet? If you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks again Luke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Luke,
No worries.
Sorry unable to help you, I must have binned them. This is a doh moment.

Hi Luke,
No worries.

I will have a look for you. I upgraded mine to latter jet style so will have the square fan sprays in the garage somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Luke,
No worries.

I will have a look for you. I upgraded mine to latter jet style so will have the square fan sprays in the garage somewhere

I have a black gear trim if you want one instead of the aluminium ring

Last edited:
Back