Currier recomendation?

TYP 8Z

Good people,
I just found some nice project sport seats I am planning to re-trim in leather (upgrading my standard ones), but the seller is located too far away from me to pick them up. Has anyone used recently a good currier/ shipping company not charging a fortune for moving four seats?
Thanks so much,
Andy

The first question to ask would be are there any members local to the seats? If there are, would they be willing to collect and move on, as happened only yesterday when some seats (front only) were magically transported from south London to north Wales.

Not saying it's a given that this could work, but it's worth an ask as there's a friendly bunch around here who are only too willing to help if they can.

Very good point Skipton. I didn't dare to ask :) Seats (front only) are located in Deeside, and I am in London, but willing to drive few miles.
If any member wants to sell front-only sport seats, not too far away from London, please let me know.

Something that size would need to go on a Pallet. The cheapest would be Paisley Freight at about £50 And they would subcontract to a local courier.

Packing a set of seats onto a Pallet takes about 2 hours to do to do properly so the seller would need to be aware of this.

I have a set of sports seats available for £75 but will be collect only.

I also have a set of Blue sports seats with Lumbar support available for sale, if you give me your email I'll send you pictures if you like. I am in London E17

Sarge

The first question to ask would be are there any members local to the seats? If there are, would they be willing to collect and move on, as happened only yesterday when some seats (front only) were magically transported from south London to north Wales.

If this message had only been posted this morning, I could have had the seats in as a return load, and they’d have been in London at 4pm this afternoon.

Back