Spark Plugs 14. SE Y reg 1999

LISAR

Hi I need to change my spark plugs on my Audi A2 1.4 SE Can anyone recommend which one to go for and any recommendations on changing the plugs:)

Ta LISAR

Hi LISAR
I changed the spark plugs on mine a couple of months back.
The originals were NGK's which have since been replaced by some BERU ones supplied by AVS Car-parts(£2.37+vat each).
Don't worry if you have not heard of BERU they are original equipment stuff for VW/Audi and are easily as good as the NGK's and slightly cheaper to boot.
Their's nothing tricky involved as the plugs are easy to get to,just make sure you have the right size plug spanner.
I got mine here:http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=81

Last edited:
Hey Herusix
that website was a good find lots of parts for A2 will have to see if i can get some discount for the club !!!!!

wooly A2 said:
Hey Herusix
that website was a good find lots of parts for A2 will have to see if i can get some discount for the club !!!!!

Cheers Wooly,
I 've had front discs,pads and Sparkplugs from AVS and can't fault the service I have had from them.
I'm planning to order all the parts I need for a cambelt swap off them soon.
I believe all the stuff is original equipment suppliers such as Febi-Bilstein for discs,belts and the like,and Mann-Hummel for filters and so on,obviously its in there packaging as opposed to VAG packaging(similar to what Eurocarparts offer)

Back