It's Time to Move On

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rich

We have had some great moments in our A2, but we now feel it is time to move on. Anyone interested or knows someone who would be interested and does not want to pay the inflated dealer prices just contact us on 01322 274579 or 07803 170770.
May 2001, 1.4 Petrol, Ebony Black, No Model Inscription, 8.5K Miles, RAC Cover, Warranty, Open-Sky, Sports Steering Wheel, BOSE Speaker System, Satellite Cloth, 16" Six Spoke Alloys.
OIRO £10695.00

Rich
go all out and get an S2000. I nearly got an A2, after selling my MR2 roadster, but just could leave the 2 seater feel.

S2000....hmmm...now that IS a car. I`ve had mine a month and I still can`t stop smiling when I rev it.

Cheshire Carper,

My brother had a 28 and a 30 over the weekend. Now that’s something to smile about.

Regards
John Disdale

sheese. Never had a 30. Nice, nearest is a 24.5

Ages?. Or number of?. How do you get .5 of a blonde?.

Do Tescos sell them?. I may have a 50p off coupon somewhere......

Steve - 1.4SE petrol, 2002, Silver

Try a Honda Civic TypeR - it's manic. Never mind turbo kick, it kicks like a mule from about 6000 rpm up to the red line (7800 I think, can't remember the numbers, I was grinning tooooo much!)

Don't know if they come supplied with blondes, or whether Tesco sell them though.

MartinW - Dolphin Grey 1.4SE

Great track car but if you are not in the mood or the traffic is s***t then it is a pain in the bum.
You need torque. If not, then there is no substitute for cubes!
TDI will do!

icon_smile_cool.gif

I agree - the Civic is great fun, but I didn't think I could live with the hard ride for normal driving. I still reckon it's worth a test drive, just for the hell of it!

MartinW - Dolphin Grey 1.4SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back