Club Badge Position - Poll

Club Badges - Where to stick 'em?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skipton01

Admin Team
OK, so many of you now have the A2OC-line club badge, but there is no clear consensus of opinion as to where they should go.

I am not about to dictate where you should stick 'em (ahem!), but the following poll may help to clarify and polarise the issue.

Please vote for up to 2 places, as many people have ordered 2 per car and let's see if there is a winner!

Cheers,

Mike

Last edited:
Someone's not playing the game are they Ian!!!!????

Remember, up to 2 votes only please

Cheers,

Mike

Someone's not playing the game are they Ian!!!!????

Remember, up to 2 votes only please

Cheers,

Mike

Err... :eek:

I noticed the requirement shortly after clicking 'submit' :p

My badge will be going on the rear ..and no Carl, there's won't be a 'My other car's a SEAT' sticker joining it!!

I thought it would be so easy.
I've already decided on the left and right rear doors.
Thanks to the poll, I now have to consider ordering another badge for the front grille/inspection flap. :)

I can't decide either and as yet haven't had the opportunity to play around.

Having already spend my hard earned on S/Line badges, the rear door strips are not an option. Having purchased two A2OC badges, I am torn between the rear end and inspection flap or under the front side repeaters!! (Mind you the latter may make the car look too cluttered from a side on perspective!!). :confused:

I will have a play tomorrow; though with the weather forecast looking grim, very much doubt that I will get the opportunity to wash the car and position the badges anyway.

Decisions, decisions...???!!! :p

Just my thoughts

I know many people are deciding on the rear doors and I appreciate the reasons, S-Line stylee, however there is a risk that if stuck on the doors they will either not get noticed at all or people (those who are most likely to appreciate Mikes hard work to match the S-Line look) will just assume they are S-Line badges and not see what they actually are :confused:
I also think (2 thoughts in 1 evening :eek:) if you have the A2OC stickers then the side of the car is "badged" and should we be pushing the rear :rolleyes: or front and rear ???????

No more clarity

I also think (2 thoughts in 1 evening :eek:) if you have the A2OC stickers then the side of the car is "badged" and should we be pushing the rear :rolleyes: or front and rear ???????
Very Good Thoughts ......I Never thought that ,
but i do think that know ive had chance to think about it you might be right to think that... LOL !!!! :D

I have always felt that audi is about understated quality, and as I don't tend to go for badging up cars (always remember a friend having a quattro badge put on his A6, and parked next to my non badged A6, thieves stole his!) I have gone for the rubbing strips as the most 'understated' option for me.
Have stuck 'em on, pics aren't great

Either way still makes me smile to be a member of the A2OC
Glen

http://www.a2oc.net/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=1120&cat=17
http://www.a2oc.net/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=1123&cat=17
http://www.a2oc.net/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=1124&cat=17
http://www.a2oc.net/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=1125&cat=17

Mine is now proudly displayed above the A2 badge and looks the biz just need this rain to stop then ill wash and polish it.

cheers david

Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect anybody to notice my car with maybe the exception of the other very few A2 owners in this part of the world, which by the way, to my knowledge, only one is a member of this club. That would be mr Smurf, who unfortunately hit a reindeer with his white stud. My best to you, mr Smurf. May the white stud soon be operational again. The only and very only reason for badging my car is the pleasure of my own. Just like the pleasure you get when entering a perfectly clean, shiny and newly waxed car in a dry, warm summer morning. Thank you, Mike.

I know many people are deciding on the rear doors and I appreciate the reasons, S-Line stylee, however there is a risk that if stuck on the doors they will either not get noticed at all or people (those who are most likely to appreciate Mikes hard work to match the S-Line look) will just assume they are S-Line badges and not see what they actually are :confused:

No more clarity

Here you go. Thanks again Mike. I'm considering one for the front inspection panel as well but as it is slightly curved I'm not sure the badge will stick in the long run. Any thoughts about that?

Here you go. Thanks again Mike. I'm considering one for the front inspection panel as well but as it is slightly curved I'm not sure the badge will stick in the long run. Any thoughts about that?

Lookin' good there!

As for the curvature, if you offer the badge up with the adhesive backing in place, you can bend the badge to shape (it's quite mould-able).

Cheers,

Mike

... I'm considering one for the front inspection panel as well but as it is slightly curved I'm not sure the badge will stick in the long run. Any thoughts about that?

...As for the curvature, if you offer the badge up with the adhesive backing in place, you can bend the badge to shape (it's quite mould-able)...

Xilter,

I finally got round to fixing my badges today and I can confirm that Mike is correct - the badges do flex and adhere to curved surfaces.

As can be seen from the attached shots, I opted for one of the more practical and one of the more unorthodox locations. Each to their own... :p

Popular choice
A2OCRear.jpg

Unorthodox
A2OCFront.jpg

I am not 100% convinced on my 'frontal choice' - will live with it for a while before deciding whether or not to reposition it.

Darren

Ooohhh - controversial there Darren. Not sure whther it's an inspired choice or not yet!

Poll closes in less than 24 hours now, so get choosing.

Cheers,

Mike

Darren, the rear option you chose is pretty much exactly where I'm thinking of putting my badge... However, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I will, the frontal choice is er, a bit VX IMO ;) :p

Ooohhh - controversial there Darren. Not sure whther it's an inspired choice or not yet!

... However, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I will, the frontal choice is er, a bit VX IMO ;) :p

I am not one to conform with the 'norm' guys and I am very much an individual - my A2 being an extension of my personality.

I welcome your comments guys with open arms - it is 'different' I know, but then so am I... :D

As per my original post - time will tell whether or not I am convinced myself about its location too!!

VX indeed... ;)

Darren

Last edited:
With that said, I made an order for two more badges. :) One to go on my newly installed flat grille (thanks erstens for hooking me up with a flat one) and one for the interior. Any suggestions where to place the one for the interior?

Lookin' good there!

As for the curvature, if you offer the badge up with the adhesive backing in place, you can bend the badge to shape (it's quite mould-able).

Cheers,

Mike

Back