Free audi a2 worshop manual

Mr Angry

A2OC Donor
hi there

does any1 know where i can obtain a copy of the audi workshop manaul for free? i dont like paying people on ebay that somehow get this info for free and charge for it! im only looking for pictures as per skiptons quote...

I'd start by looking at the CAN wires going to the ccu and coming from the back of the clocks. There are just too many things going wrong for it to by a single door connection.

You'll need a decent workshop manual and wiring diagram to fathom it out though.

thanks for your time mr angry

Last edited:
Elsa / etka

hi

if any1 is interested in the ELSA or ETKA programs and info i can forward the link onto you. i believe in trial first before purchasing!

and for the ebay users who sell this info for a price are rogues and as a community to solve problems in forums i believe we should provide as much information and help for free :)

i hope i am not breaking any rules here :/

kind regards mr angry

Count me in !!

Mr Angry,
i would be interested in the link, i could use the diagrams to see whether to undertake my Inlet Manifold problem which has recently cropped up !! :(

regards
Alex

Let's keep this to PMs please and if you do like the stuff in the link, please buy a legitimate copy in time.

Cheers,

Mike

just out of curiosity how much is this software?

and yes this is strictly for PM, dont want to break any rules especially as im in need of help!!!!!!!!

kind regards me

ok ive just installed the ETKA software and its in english :) there are different sections in maintenace ie. repair discs calculate prices there is also a parts catalogue etc.. for both VW and Audi :D

pm me for the link! its up to you if you want it or not!

kind regards me

Which is the best manual/CD's to get anyone?

There is so many on ebay, it's hard to know which is best, and I see Haynes haven't produced one.

I only want to use Audi as a last resort.

I intend on keeping my A2 til it dies basically so have no need for wanting it to have FSH, I'll try and keep up with what Audi recommend service wise as well and the intervals.

Hi guys

for the people who have PM me and have not been given the link, let me know and i will send link again! ive sent the link to people who have conacted me but just incase you didnt receive it let me know.

also if you dont know what your doing when you have downloaded i can assist. it easily installed on my PC and just for the record it is not the proper workshop manual its a parts catalogue along with other options. im sure you guys will know what to do when you get the hang of it.

i believe in try before buy so there is no need to charge money for all those ebay rogues who sell this and other places!

after all im part of the audi community now and will do my part even though i might not know a damn thing about audis :D

UPDATE: my car still has an electrical problem..... if any1 is willing to fix this if there in scotland let me know before the cold dark days are here :cool:

kind regards mr angry

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but does anybody still have a link to ELSA?

I tried to PM Mr Angry but your inbox is full so it won't send.

Many thanks

being bad feels good at times doesnt it? lol

as much as i would like to help you mark, i dont have this anymore but im sure others do! i have a list of people i gave this to and would hate for these people to be hypocrites and not pass it on unless they have discarded it somehow.

anyways, this is an old thread but what surprises me is that nobody seems to have this or doesnt want to disclose this or help anyone else with this info. these things are obviously done better behind closed doors but i would expect or hope someone would pass on this info regardless without the finger being pointed through an open forum :)

we all break the laws in different ways, sometimes we dont even know it but we just carry on as normal :)

cant believe this is nearly 8 years old :(

cammy

As a Club we can't endorse members using copyright material so Bret's suggestion is the only approved source for workshop manuals - http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?8554-Free-audi-a2-worshop-manual&p=260312#post260312

Cheers Spike
i totally agree spike :) as we dont want to get the forum or members into trouble. however, is there a way to ask without breaking rules and upsetting folk?

personally, im not against piracy as we have different opinions etc... but i respect peoples comments should we not go down this road but if someone likes to take take a different path then so be it, i hold no grudges :)

cammy

ok

after some digging i have found something that might be of interest to people that require this info but its for pm only! and no its not x rated photos :p

cammy

ok

after some digging i have found something that might be of interest to people that require this info but its for pm only! and no its not x rated photos :p

cammy

Hi Cammy, I tried PMing you though received an out of storage error. Might I trouble you for some info please? TIA, David

Back