Stoke Audi Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

We are Stoke Audi parts department
and are here to offer you advice and mail order parts facilty.

We can offer genuine Audi parts and Accessories, and some are at a great discounted price.

Take a look at our website for sepcial offers, and we will be posting some on here specific for the A2.

www.stokeaudi.net

ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Stoke-Audi

and coming soon

www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk.

any enquiries are welcome

we can offer postage worldwide
and special deals on servicing

Thanks

Dave Lever

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to stoke audi who have been doing a lot servicing and parts deals for some time now

These non group based Audi dealers like stoke, grimsby and macclesfield to name a few ( hope im correct...) need supporting They are certainly not part of the massive SYtner ggroup etc whose prices are all dead fixed
When i buy my next audi it will be from either Stoke, Macclesfield or the other smaller guys
Paul

Hi Dave (Stoke Audi)
A couple of club members have had problems with replacement 4 pin coolant temp senders. Their original part only has 2 pins so the new (green) one supplied was not compatible with the wiring. - (as far as I know, these were not supplied by Stoke.)
I note your on-line parts system asks for a chassis number when ordering this part.
http://www.stokeaudi-parts.co.uk/products.php?product=Dual-Temperature-Sender
Does this mean there is an optional sender unit or kit to suit cars with the oddball 2 pin unit ? For the benefit of club members who may order from you in future, does the chassis number tell the whole story or should they provide details of the sender fitted to their car etc.

Cheers Spike

hi spike

we have had d.burgess on the phone today as he has the 2 pin black one fitted.
Stephen has been dealing with him.
We sent him the 4 pin green one out, which is what is listed to his chassis number.
I thought he might of had a similar 2 pin black as fitted to the Sat Ibizas.
We are still looking into this and will let you know how we are getting on with it.
D.Burgess has been quite understanding and is helping us out with this issue.

Regards Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for the update.
I hope I'm not duplicating effort here but this quote from our member who first reported the problem may provide a few more clues -

''I had a black 2 pin sensor (269415 06-01) and following a lot of searching and 3 visits to Audi dealer worked out that the listed replacement part 059 919 501A (4pin) is an upgrade. This wouldn't fit straight on however owing to incompatible 2 existing connector 1J0 973 702. After a lot of hassle, I worked out you also need new connector 4B0 973 712 and wire 000 979 131 plus shrink wrap. You cut off the old connector and use the wire to solder connect. I connected the other to pins numbered 1 (white/grey wire) & 2 (green/grey wire) on the 4 pin connector. Hope this helps anyone on the same route.''

Cheers Spike

Hi Dave
I'd like to think Audi will do something about it and release a kit or at least do a service bulletin rather than leave it up to the Dealers sort out additional connector and wiring instructions etc.

Cheers Spike

Last edited:
A few Bits Needed Dave

Dave,

I have just bought a 2003 registered A2 1.4 Sport and need a couple of things.

Firstly, internal fuse box cover, The one I have has one clip missing and one clip cracked, hence its in the glovebox.

Secondly, I really want a cam belt change ASAP as mine must still be running the original. Please PM me with the best price for either part only or inc fittiing.

I work in Campbell Road which is normally only 5 mins away, but a tad longer while they build that subway for them stoke fans. Miss the R8's using the Campbell road as a test track.. I hear one coming down and come outside the office to watch it coming up at full throttle...Maybe I should put it up against my A2.. LOL.

Cheers

Kev

hi

lol

no worries will sort you out on tuesday as i am off until then.

as far as the R8's go...

well i was in 1 yesterday V10 driving it around about 9am and again at 3pm...must say better to drive than the V8,
but then again i have only driven the V8 around Silverstone , so wasnt really able to open her up yesterday.

lol

tow bar

great a dealer with advice and discounts Im in Sheffield an thinking of having a tow bar fitted only thing is I heard it could cost £600 any advice or information on said matter would be appriciatad

towbar

great a dealer with advice and discounts Im in Sheffield an thinking of having a tow bar fitted only thing is I heard it could cost £600 any advice or information on said matter would be appriciatad

pm me your chassis number

Thanks Dave

parts

Dave,

I have just bought a 2003 registered A2 1.4 Sport and need a couple of things.

Firstly, internal fuse box cover, The one I have has one clip missing and one clip cracked, hence its in the glovebox.

Secondly, I really want a cam belt change ASAP as mine must still be running the original. Please PM me with the best price for either part only or inc fittiing.

I work in Campbell Road which is normally only 5 mins away, but a tad longer while they build that subway for them stoke fans. Miss the R8's using the Campbell road as a test track.. I hear one coming down and come outside the office to watch it coming up at full throttle...Maybe I should put it up against my A2.. LOL.

Cheers

Kev

pm me your chassis number,
and will look into it

Dave

Cambelt kits

Hi,

I'm looking to do the cambelts on my 1.4 petrol. Do you carry cambelt kits, waterpump and crankshaft bolt in stock or do I need to order?

Chassis Number is wauzzz8z54n024661

Andy

timing belt

Hi Andy

sorry we havent got a kit in at the moment
price is 135.53 inc vat

this is for the kit and relay roller

Dave

Just bought a number of items through Richard at Stoke Audi. Service excellent and a lot cheaper than NE Audi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back