audi a2 alarm problem

billy_87

hey guys, whats up been here a few times kinda like these forums.....right iv been haing a few problems thought id bump into someone who might have a few tips....i got an a2 1.4 se and its been fine ever since i bought it about 6 months ago....but last night for the first time the alarm light wont come on...now im guessin it is the alarm light , its the red light on the drivers door....usually when i locjk the car using my key fob the red light comes on and starts flashing indicating the alarms on andd the cars secured...but last night i did the same thing but this time theres no red light comin up....tried moing the car whilst its locked and alarm doesnt go off...now i think the alarms off but i didnt do anything....

hmmm the only thing that i can think of is trying to see what the car sighn meant on top of the fuel door button release located on the drivers side when refueling ur car....havent got a clue what it was...but ive tried fiddling with it nd still the larm wont come on but the doors lock fine....could anyone possibly help me of whats goin on...im sure im doing something wrong....ohh and don know if tis helps but anout two days ago i accidently let the passenger front door open while the car was parked in my driveway for a few hours.....lol was lucky no one knicked it lol, but yeh tahst about it...been reading a few posts but they seem to have alarm problems....none o that on my side, i think...thanks again guys billl.....oh and thanks for the advice on changing the driver side mirror i got it replaced rich so tanks ....over n out bill

The button over the fuel door button release is the button that controls the interior sensor for the alarm, so you could try to play around with that, see what happens. You can also check if your alarm really works, by locking your car with your windows open, and waiting for about 30 seconds, then playing around, leaning into the car, see if this activates it. Cheers!

Back