£503.85

Chris-B

Ouch!Audi have just rung me and apparently the car needs a new throttle valve and something gasket,can't remember what as I was in shock at the cost!I thought it was only going to be a coil pack:(
Oh well,got to have it done so I guess I'll just pull my pant's down,bend over and take it like a man.lol.:eek:

Bummer...

excuse the pun :(

Did they change coil packs too?
Chin up could be worse, I hit a deer in France in my other car, took 8 months to fix and cost +7k!

Never found the b****r as it was pitch black, driving back from Le Mans and it ran out of the forest, nasty. My daughter was distinctly unimpressed with 'Dad the Bambi slayer' and most of my mates think I should go in the Triumph Stag next time... groan.

Ouch thats a tad expensive for a throttle valve and something gasket. Just got a cheque in the post for work done on my car this time last year. managed to get the cost back from VW for the repacement of the steering angle sensor. They paid up because I tried to renew my warranty and they said i coludnt at that time due to pending regulation changes so wasnt my fault. Mind you it took nearly a year and a lot of hard work by my local dealership to get things resolved.

Got the car back,feels like a different car now,more responsive and powerful,had the throttle body and gasket replaced.
Must have needed it for a while.Money well spent.lol.:rolleyes:
Thank's to Huddersfield Audi too for the valet,saved me a job.

Back