Audi Driver International 2008 - Saturday 11th October - Daytime Event & Gala Dinner

Join the A2OC for our annual get together at Castle Coombe followed by the ADI Gala Awards Dinner!
Saturday 11th October 2008

http://www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

This event is the main club social of the year where we assemble often many more cars than other Audi model clubs can muster, and mix this with the many attractions of the day - not to mention meeting up with fellow A2 owners for a good chat

Held at Castle Coombe, the daytime event is easily accessible from the M4 and M5, like all A2OC meets this is a family friendly day and we welcome new faces along with the appearance of the usual suspects!

Following this event, we will once again be attending the Gala Dinner in the evening, where in 2007 we won the Audi Driver Gold Award for Club Information.

To read about last years event and our gold award, click here.

To register your attendance for one or both of the days events, follow the calendar links below:

ADI Castle Coombe (Daytime)

ADI Gala Dinner (Evening)

Further details will be posted nearer the time, see you there!!

Shame to see that Hilton have hiked their prices by about £60 this year!

Still, count me in - last year was a blast.

Cheers,

Mike

Club displays ...

...mail from ADI that I received today says ...

"Club Display space is limited to 10 vehicles."

Boo hiss!

A

What sort of price is for both (day and night) and where are you all staying, i may come to this years as last years fell on my birthday weekend and already had plans for that,so i maybe up for this years

Cheers Phil

The daytime stuff just costs you the entry fee to Castle Combe, which is £7 and the evening shindig is the cost of the meal, about £35 per head.

If you can make it, it'd be good to see you and I;m sure you'd enjoy everything.

Cheers,

Mike

Is it possible to book this with ADI yet?

I did take a cursory look. but couldn't find a form or anything ...

A

Rather than book individually, please hold on and I will sort out a group booking.

We'll need a table of 10 and I'll then sort the details out with Autometrix. If you want to book your room though, go ahead and do this.

Cheers,

Mike

Hotel

I seem to remember booking this through Autometrix last year to get their rate for the event?

Was that the case?

Wondering about making a reservation.

A

You're right Alan, although I can't yet see the booking info on their website.

However, the room rates have dropped substantially now at Swindon Hilton (I've just booked a fully flexible king deluxe for the 2 of us for £112, about £60 less than previously), so it might be as well to go direct.

If you'll be attending the dinner though, please book through me, as we can then co-ordinate the tables with Autometrix, ensuring that we all sit together -please PM me for details and state any dietary requirements etc.

Cheers,

Mike

I had a feeling that the Autometrix rate included breakfast last year - darrenC and driveforward can confirm, as I'm pretty sure that they took full advantage!

That's why I was going to see what Autometrix had to offer!

A

I had a feeling that the Autometrix rate included breakfast last year - darrenC and driveforward can confirm, as I'm pretty sure that they took full advantage!

That's why I was going to see what Autometrix had to offer!

A

The room rates including or excluding breakfast can be seen on the Hilton website. There are basically 4 rates: flexible or not (i.e. you can either pay in advance or have the flexibility to cancel up to 4pm on the day) and with or without breakfast (the difference here is a fiver).

I'm pretty certain that last year, it actually worked out cheaper to book direct - I'm normally good at this sort of thing, being a Yorkshireman!!!

Cheers,

Mike

Hope i'm not duplicating information already posted but the attached ADI leaflet shows what's on and hotel prices etc if booked through them. It may be of interest to anyone who has not been before.

Cheers Spike

Last edited:
Hi Mike i wil be going down this year are you still taking the bookings for the night meal?, and if yes how are you going about taking payment (on the day ). I'm booked in at the hilton and i'm going down on the friday, are just me attending Cheryl's (the wife) not bothered

Cheers Phil

Back