Vagparts

garywoods

I placed an order at vag parts on saturday 13th december. got confirmation through etc. Anyway i havent had the goods yet and i checked my bank account and they have refunded the money as of the 17th december, again no email or phone contact to explain why. I noticed this tonite and went to check the website and the online shop is saying its currently unavailable.

Now im not wanting to start anything here but has anyone else got an order placed currently and had a similar thing...?

I will ring them tomorrow to try find out whats going on. But it is a tad strange.

Gary

Interesting news - I hope they're not in trouble and that there is just a temporary glitch.

Let us know what you find out.

Cheers,

Mike

I Would'nt panic just yet as i went to there unit about a month ago and they where in the process of moving into a bigger unit in the same building with a seperate counter for people who would rather pick up items from the shop in person .....It maybe that there just in the transision stage at the moment .....

Well i've tried ringing them all day as i've broken up for xmas now. I cant get through just get a busy tone on the phone. So i've sent them an email to try and find out whats going on. I really hope this is just to do with the move but its pretty bad service just to refund and not inform anyone they wont be getting their goods.

In my experience I've only ever had good customer service from VAGParts - they are profoundly busy at the moment (I spoke with them on Monday).

Hello and a Happy New Year to all.

I'm a newbie here but I was just reading the post on Vagparts - I ordered a couple of replacement coil packs recently from them and received the confirmation e-mails etc. Received another e-mail just before Xmas to say that due to the Euro exchange rate they have ceased trading and my money would be refunded.
Very sad as I've used them before for parts for my previous Audi's/VW's. Perhaps they will get going again in the near future.

Drainage

Back