# Username Guest count Note
1 a2sumo a2sumo 1  
2 Vonnie Vonnie 1 Most likely in the same car as a2sumo though
3 Teresa Teresa 1  
4 Dave M Dave M 2  
5 D Darren C 4  
6 trevorswaine trevorswaine 2  
7 YorkshireHill YorkshireHill 2  
8 chb chb 2 Nishe is already cleaning her camera lens in anticipation!
9 Little Dog Little Dog 2  
10 murdo murdo 4  
11 S spike 2 No meal
12 T the grim reeper 2 Possibly 2 more.
13 R RossG1980 2  
14 PeterS PeterS 1  
15 rosiedog rosiedog 1 Just me+ the woolfhound ! !
16 D Dek 1 First time I've been to one of these, a short trip up the motorway
17 Jellybean Jellybean 2 Plus dog!
18 number2 number2 2 Hope to be there.
19 depronman depronman 1 no meal thanks, will need to pick up Wifey in York around 5pm
20 O oneflewover 1 Coming off night shifts, depends on how busy it was. No meal.
21 A2-Dork A2-Dork 1 possible as im dropping off in manchester airport, so depends on traffic and meal too
Whew. Just home via Markfield. 495 mile round trip and 60.5mpg according to fuelly. Its improving.
Remap gives much smmother running and free'er revving. Cruise on almost all the way back.
Now for other Timmus mods and MYP Gearbox.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
So you like the remap then :)

CC is great, so much better on your right foot

Try some liqui moli diesel purge, I ran a litre through mine and added 6mpg I ran 1/2 a litre directly through just the injectors, then the other 1/2 in the tank with only about 4 or 5 litre of fuel in the tank

its about £12 a litre, I bought a 5 lt can for £37, but I had a few cars to do

So you like the remap then :)

CC is great, so much better on your right foot

Try some liqui moli diesel purge, I ran a litre through mine and added 6mpg I ran 1/2 a litre directly through just the injectors, then the other 1/2 in the tank with only about 4 or 5 litre of fuel in the tank

its about £12 a litre, I bought a 5 lt can for £37, but I had a few cars to do
Yes far more civilised drive. I initially put some Stanadyne additive through which made a big difference but will look into your suggestion.
Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds great. Sorry I missed it. Why is Philward’s A2 the tallest? Balloon wheels and extra springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great. Sorry I missed it. Why is Philward’s A2 the tallest? Balloon wheels and extra springs?

It has a factory fitted tow bar so is fitted with longer rear springs than standard. It needed new springs to pass its MOT with new spring seats so the rear end is way up. The front has been fitted with new suspension arms and consoles so I assume the new rubber is yet to bed in? Could have longer than standard front springs from the factory to keep things balanced? First thing I noticed when I arrived was that the full line up of cars were much lower than my car.
Standard tyres filled with top quality North Yorkshire air.

Got you. I wondered if I’d missed a modification and you’d made an A2 alltrack or something.

Back