flopp sun visor on a2 platimum colour

Help can anyone tell me how to mend my floppy sunvisor that keeps coming down and when i brake im hedbutting it
its driving me mad and audi in chandlers ford southampton tell me they cant get me A NEW ONE ????

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a2/a2/2004-248/8/857-857050/

Go to this page. Identify which is your exact part number based on the options, internal trim colour and model that your car is. It is quite likely that most if all "new old stock" of even the commonest trim colours has long since not been stocked by Audi UK as the car went out of production more than 13 years ago even if yours is a 2005. That being said, if you have a part number there are a couple of online places that can be tried in Germany, but only if the exact part number is cited correctly. If you need help identifying trim colour, either look for the option codes (sticker next to battery compartment or in the back of your manual / logbook), or take some decent photos to help the experts here work it out for you.

Quite apart from that - if you don't absolutely need "a new one" - but one that works and doesn't drop onto your head when braking - I'm sure that some of the members here who have a stash of good second-hand ones will be able to find you one at least as good as your current one but without the dodgy hinge for a few quid including postage in a relatively short while if you can help identify the trim colour and which version you need. Now . . relax!

Back