Search results

1. G

P0302 - 35-00 - Misfire Detected

Thanks Depronman, I will try that! :)
  2. G

Hi Topsie, Yes that included the wiring to the coil packs also. This is the readout from VCDS: 2 Faults Found: 17961 - Barometric / Manifold Pressure Signals P1553 - 35 - 10 - Implausible Correlation - Intermittent 17912 - Intake Air System P1504 - 35-00 - Leak Detected Readiness: 1010...
  3. G

We have still problem with the car. We have changed the valve seal, and many other things, and we have changed the wire harness that goes from the ecu to the engine. That did not help. I have purchased a used ECU from ebay but we are having problems getting the skc pin from the ecu. So we think...
  4. G

Hi Steve, There seems to be a common fault on this model. (engine light) We will change the valve seal, and check the exhaust manifold. Change the seals from the things we have taken apart, and see if that changes anything. (fals air) If not, we have to check if it could be the wires. I...
  5. G

It's coils.
  6. G

Hi everyone, Some new updates. Today we removed the intake manifold, we discovered that the intake on cylinder number two was oily and brownish. The other intakes were nice and clean and so were the valves. Further inspection reviled that one of the valve on cylinder number two was covered in...
  7. G

Thank you Topsie. After I read your post I searched for fuel trim VCDS and found some great information. The value does changes and goes to more then 10% before it get adjusted. But I think there is something more wrong with the engine. I will poste some picture later that I took today after...
  8. G

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I badly need some help! I bought an Audi A2 1.4 2003 Petrol for my wife. When I bought the car the engine warning light was already present. The previous owner meant that the engine issues were no big deal and that car handled well even if the engine...