1.4 tdi

1. S

Coolant loss? 1.4 Tdi

Hi all Red warning came on for low coolant on investigation the level is below the minimum line but not massively below. Our 1.4tdi 75hp has done 160,000 miles but has received regularly servicing, timing chain replacement during its life. As coolant is sealed for life presumably this is...
  2. W

CABIN HEATER NOT WORKING!

hey all, The other day, due to the cold weather, I decided to turn the climate control on. On doing so the bars went up to indicate the speed of the blowing air. Eventually these bar slowly but surely went all the way down till off and no air was being blown out the vents! I’ve tried manually...
  3. W

General information and common faults on 1.4TDI 75

Hello all, This is my first post on A2OC. I’m new to the forum so I’ll get the introductions out the way first. My names Zack, I’m 24 and I’m currently an apprentice at a company that restores, services and maintains pre and post war RR and Bentley’s. I currently own a 3 series BMW 08 reg...
  4. D

Central locking cycling on startup

Hello all. I've got a 2001 1.4TDi 75 which has been giving me a headache. When you jump in the car after it's been left for a period of time and start it up the central locking starts cycling. I think that it's constantly trying to unlock the doors because I can open the driver's door at any...
  5. Tommyboy

New owner tips for body and performance.

A family situation has led to us needing a second car and out of the sea of dodgy looking motors, a 2001 Audi A2 1.4TDI emerged with just 70,000 on the clock and an amazingly clean cream interior. I am now an A2 owner and am enjoying it, but there are a couple of things that are bugging me...
  6. W

iPhone kit advice for 2001 A2 with Concert II

Hi all, I am a new owner of an A2 2001 1.4 TDI. As an avid apple user, i am searching for the best solution to hook up my iPhone 3G in the Audi to utilize phone and ipod functions. Ideally a single solution would be great, but i'm not opposed to using a few systems, just looking for the BEST...
Back