1.6fsi

1. V

Problem with Stereo/navigation/6 cd stack system in my 1.6FSi

Help! I have a lovely, fully specced 1.6 with the double DIN bose system and 6 CD player in the boot. The stereo and nav system was all working beautifully THEN we tried the CD stacker - loaded 4 CDs great then we set off. No problems at all - all working great BUT next day the battery was...
  2. Crgwal

Engine bogs down after startup / low power

Hi, I have a couple things going on with my FSI. My engine feels like it struggles at high speed. Engine feels like it is straining a lot and not really very smooth. Feels like it is lacking power. Anything above 3k RPM makes me want to hold back on the throttle. Second thing is when I start...
  3. M

Newbie with 1.6 FSI Sport (soon!)

Hello everyone! On Tuesday I will (hopefully) be the lucky owner of a black A2 1.6 FSI Sport, a real beauty, in black, on which I have already put down a deposit. However, I am starting to have a slight lump of anxiety in my throat, due to the following reason: I have requested a test drive...
  4. M

Replacing inlet manifold vacuum actuator - please help!

Hi there - my wife's A2 1.6 petrol FSI has had the engine warning light on for a few weeks so thought I'd try and tackle this. Thanks to all the helpful advice on this forum I've tracked this down to a snapped link arm on the vacuum actuator. I've removed this broken vacuum actuator but am now...
Back