buying advice

1. A

Chat I'm new here and looking for advice, what is something you wish you knew before buying your A2?

Hi I am from Germany, the home of the A2 and I'm looking for advice on the A2. On the German A2 forum I learned that the 1.4 TDI (75) is supposedly the most robust (as in most reliable) A2 of all. I should mention that I never had a car and this would be my first one. What do you think is a...
  2. vaderstep

Introduction and question

Hey! Been wanting an a2 for years, for that sweet sweet milage and that aluminium body. I wish to do a full service on it once i buy one, and see how many years i can keep it. But before i buy one, id love to hear from you guys, wich edition/year/engine is prefered ? Maybe they all are pretty...
  3. seemehow

Purchase advice needed

Good Morning Everyone! I am here for a piece of advice. I fell in love with the A2 model and looking to purchase one. Being in London and due to ULEZ charge I am left with but one option - 1.4 petrol – These are going up slightly as I think sellers have realised Diesel is less desirable due to...
  4. W

General information and common faults on 1.4TDI 75

Hello all, This is my first post on A2OC. I’m new to the forum so I’ll get the introductions out the way first. My names Zack, I’m 24 and I’m currently an apprentice at a company that restores, services and maintains pre and post war RR and Bentley’s. I currently own a 3 series BMW 08 reg...
  5. M

So how much for a full service & cam belt plus any ideas where in the Manchester area

So I think I may have found an A2 guy wants €1600 http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402211964004/sort/ageasc/usedcars/make/audi/page/1/radius/1501/model/a2/price-to/2500/postcode/bt39jp/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/fuel-type/diesel?logcode=p But its 2000 miles off a...
  6. J

Buying advice

Hello everyone I'm looking at viewing maybe 2 or 3 A2's this week. Now I was wondering, with all your infinite wisdom on these little motors, if there are any particular good questions to ask or certain things to look out for that are specific to the A2 that I might otherwise miss?? I'm...
Back