buying

1. T

Accompany me on a car viewing MK area??

Hi all. I've spotted an A2 I'm interested in for sale Milton Keynes way and am hoping one of you experienced person would be interested in joining me to give it a good once over? It's from a garage and from the photos and details looks great, but I'm not assuming anything! Could pick you up and...
  2. A

Chat I'm new here and looking for advice, what is something you wish you knew before buying your A2?

Hi I am from Germany, the home of the A2 and I'm looking for advice on the A2. On the German A2 forum I learned that the 1.4 TDI (75) is supposedly the most robust (as in most reliable) A2 of all. I should mention that I never had a car and this would be my first one. What do you think is a...
  3. P

Newbie Needing Advice!!

Hi Guys, I'm new to this and being a prospective A2 buyer, I need some sound advice... I'm potentially buying an A2 tomorrow x-reg 1.4 SE in blue from a non-audi car dealer and needed your expert opinions. I've already found my way round the site for things to look out for when looking at the...
Back