cccu

1. K

A2 1.4 petrol - Faulty CCCU suspected

Hello A2 owners, Nice to (virtually) meet you all! My mom bought an Audi A2 in 2020 and I have driven it the majority of time since. Despite being old, it's a very pleasant car, and I hope to help her keep it as long as possible. In early 2021, electronic problems showed up and they only added...
  2. Ridge

Ridge's electric/CCCU problems

Hi, a new person here. I just bought a 2001 A2 1.4 gasoline. It has a few electronical gremlins. I have read your threads about the Central Convenience Unit (CCU), however, I'm unsure whether my problem is due to that. My remote key works sometimes (hence I don't think it's a sync/pairing...
  3. D

Central locking cycling on startup

Hello all. I've got a 2001 1.4TDi 75 which has been giving me a headache. When you jump in the car after it's been left for a period of time and start it up the central locking starts cycling. I think that it's constantly trying to unlock the doors because I can open the driver's door at any...
  4. timmus

Service Offered: CCCU Replacement

Hello fellow A2OC members, As part of my ever-expanding list of A2 services, I offer a CCCU replacement service. Earlier A2s in particular suffer from an unreliable Central Convenience Control Unit (CCCU). A faulty CCCU can cause a variety of bizarre symptoms affecting the interior lights...
Back