headlight

1. L

How to replace low beam bulb Audi a2

2. ca2n

Poor headlight output

A few days ago I found myself driving on some dark roads with my A2. I found that the headlight (dipped beam) output was very poor. The glare from oncoming vehicles only made it worse. Needless to say, I didn’t enjoy driving my A2 at that time. From what I can tell from the driver's seat, it...
  3. tagscuderia

Broken near side headlight.

Hi, just got back from my A2's 1st M.O.T. & she failed... Both headlights needed adjusting but the near side is kaput. The bulb assembly points to the floor & the height adjust doesn't work at all. I'll take a look at the cluster later today, is there anything that I can test/look for? Cheers...
  4. T

Misty Headlight - FIXED! Full Disassembly :)

Hi guys and gals, Well when we bought out A2 last weekend one of the things on the list was the misty headlight, it looked like a cataract! I used the tried and tested light out procedure with a T30 torx bit and the bonnet off, screwdriver in the connector to pop it off, and the whole...
  5. Paddys

Fog / Steam in lights

I know that this has been done before - I would have replied to the original thread (dating back to '02) but it has been closed! I have an issue with my NS headlight getting significatly steamed up which has led to my NS headlamp blowing and then blowing the OS too! Not good. I've fitted new...
Back