help appreciated

1. vaderstep

Who wants to make a "The Definitive Hypermiling mod list" with me ?

Ok, This should be a thing. Perhaps a tier based list, on fuel economy mods and their cost/value. Im getting this car almost purely out of spite. I work in the oil-industry and all around me i see crazed left wingers going on about the enviroment and how terrible everyone else is, without...
  2. vaderstep

Introduction and question

Hey! Been wanting an a2 for years, for that sweet sweet milage and that aluminium body. I wish to do a full service on it once i buy one, and see how many years i can keep it. But before i buy one, id love to hear from you guys, wich edition/year/engine is prefered ? Maybe they all are pretty...
  3. E

[German-speaking Members] - Help Needed

Hi all, If there are any German-speaking members then could you please contact me via PM. I would like some help with some parts for a different make and I am struggling with google translate and all. A native speaker would help out a great deal. Regards, Evros
  4. C

Help / advice

My 52 plate 1.4 Tdi has a knackered engine. It fails to start and stalls once it has started. Mechanic says the sparks are knackered and can not be got at to replace them. Is it worth fitting a new engine & how would I go about finding a suitable engine ? Don’t want to scrap my car as I love it...
  5. C

Help with a crankshaft sensor replacement

Hi all, Been having an issue with engine revs dropping sporadically when driving, and with diagnostic kit, it seems to show the crankshaft sensor at fault. Have a new sensor at hand today and looking to replace it but for the life of me cannot find how to get to the crankshaft sensor. Any advice?
  6. R

Chat 2001 audi a2 1.4

Hi all, I've recently brought an a2 1.4 it's done nearly 139k I was just wondering if there is anything I could do to improve my car I recently put 17" 205 wheels off a TT. I was wondering if I can get a remap as it's a little boggy when pulling off in 1st like you get the biting point of the...
Back