interior

1. S

Warning Light ABS? Brakes? Unsure

Hi everyone, It happens pretty much every drive now, where the beep shouts at me and this comes up: My most likely guess is a faulty ABS sensor? Although I'm really not sure. Could anyone identify this? Thanks much, -Saff
  2. S

Roof Lining becoming loose

Hi everyone! I’m new in this site so I don’t really know how things work here, anyway, I have an A2 with a loose roof lining, does anyone have a guide to how take apart the roof or the textile used so I can replace it. Hope I made clear what I’m asking! (I’m from Italy and english isn’t my...
  3. C

Black, Satin and Sabre?

What is the difference between the different blacks? Which black is right if the interior code is N0G / YA, or will any do?
  4. A

Interior Lights Suddenly Stopped Working

Hello fellow a2 owners, yesterday i was replacing the interior boot light bulb since it stopped working a few days ago, and since the new LED bulb is significantly bigger i had to try multiple times to make it fit properly, unfortunately at one point all the interior lights turned off and...
  5. B

Plastic piece over ECO button

Hello, I'm looking for where to buy this plastic piece. It is in version 1.2TDI 3L. Code 8Z0941515. Thank you for your response.
  6. 20210320_143004.jpg

20210320_143004.jpg

Cross use of audi parts
  7. 20210320_144840.jpg

20210320_144840.jpg

Drivers perspective
  8. thestable

A2 cluster light - Engine light... removeable?

I'm slowly getting somewhere with the engine problems with my FSI ... well I'm not the dealer I bought it from is allegedly sorting it at a garage. Not long after I bought the car i noticed that the engine warning/management light was not turning on and off at start up like the other lights...
  9. Grace Somerfield

Steering Wheel Upgrade (none OEM)

I recently brought a OMP deep dish steering wheel (yes my 1.4 A2 wants to be a racecar!) I'm not the best at mechanics and will obviously take it somewhere to get changed, but I don't want to turn up with the steering wheel and not a boss kit. However, I cannot seem to find a boss kit...
  10. Grace Somerfield

No back seat handle!!

I've searched through many of the back seat threads and cannot seem to find anyone with this problem so apologies if this has already been solved! When I purchased my A2 (April last year for my first car) there was no rear seat "handle" for the right back seat. (The "handle" which lifts the...
  11. diggerinthedark

I messed up replacing my boot lid trim. Now makes annoying rattle.

Hello all! Just put my lovely new boot trim on (thanks A2Steve!!), and I'm guessing there was a clip or two still in place; that I managed to push into the interior of the boot lid... It now makes a very annoying metallic jangle every time I open and close it or even whilst driving. Can...
  12. wilco184

Faulty Rear Interior Light Repair

Hello. I noticed recently that when opening any of the doors, only the front interior lights illuminated. The rear lights would illuminate only when the front light was set to be always on using the rocker switch, which is different to other cars and certainly does not seem conventional. I...
  13. A

remove air con panel

Indicators stopped working, but was told by the local dealer in Poole that they tested the relay and I must need a new stalk at a cost of £180. Fitted one myself with a new stalk from GSF for £27 thanks to a thread I found on how to do that. However this didn't solve the problem so I am...
  14. R

Drivers inside door handle stopped working

Hi, Just today my interior drivers handle has stopped working completely. There is no resistance when I pull the handle. The exterior door handle works fine and all doors un/lock when using the fob as do the windows. I always use the deadlock button when im driving (due to someone trying...
Back