1. RiotousAssembly

Newbie A2 owner with a couple questions...

Hello all! I've only had my 2002 1.4tdi A2 for 3 weeks and already I've gained a lot of useful info from this community so thanks to all. I have a few things I wanted to ask and any help would be appreciated. 1. Is there anywhere I can buy interior bits? I need rear headrests, a boot false...
  2. S

Chat My First Car! Hello Everyone.

Hello everyone, 👋 I'd like to introduce myself and what is now my first car. I've just picked up this absolute beauty from @jasonh from the forum. I could not be more pleased with the car, it pulls so nicely! I started learning to drive around November 2021 time, and haven't yet passed my...
  3. McKennaii

A2 1.4tdi S-line vortex newbie looking for help.

Hi there people. I've had my a2 for a few years now and only just discovered this site... I've got to say, what a gem!! So, I'm really not mechanically minded so I was wondering if there was any enthusiast in the north Manchester area who would be willing to help me get my beloved A2 back on...
  4. MattSnap

Hello Everyone newbie

Hi guys, Been on the forum and lurking a while, but following a conversation with Mike Swain, I’ve finally joined the A2 owning classes. As of yesterday I became the owner of the car below. It’s a tdi90 with skyroof, as you can see on a 54 plate at just over 161,000 miles. Original dealer...
  5. 6

Another A2 owner

Hi Guys, I have been reading some good advice and stories on the site and as i just bought a A2 few days ago i thought best to join and say "Hello!" Im not sure what to say other than i got a 2001 1.4 TDI A2, Im guessing its the 75bhp and after reading some of your topics its a PDI engine...
  6. J

Dear A2OC Your my only hope!!!

Hello everybody here at A2OC. I'm in the process of buying a new car and I'm seriously leaning towards the A2. Ive been through some of the archives on here and there is some brilliant information and thanks to passionate owners on here I am back to looking for a A2 after originally being put...
  7. Y

New owner, old problem

Hi to all. After wanting an A2 for some time now we took the plunge and picked up our 2001, fully Audi serviced A2, 61K. However as good as it is and as happy we are, guess what went bang a week into ownership?? Yes the Opensky sunroof :( I've done nothing but read up on this problem for a...
  8. R

Newbie looking for add ons

i picked up my A2 1.4tdi SE this afternoon its a silver 2005 with 61k on the clock and one previous owner. This car is like new and no one can believe its a six year old car. just goes to show how well made these little cars are. Now i have the car i am looking at adding an Ipod dock and...
Back