problems

1. Ebenezer

A2 Pedals & Big Feet

I've long fancied owning an A2 and yesterday I went to view one. Obviously I'd done a lot of homework on the subject in advance, but as a man of 6'5" with very long legs who wears size 12-13 shoes, everything hinged on whether or not I actually fitted in the car, heightwise, widthwise and...
  2. K

Need a new alternator

Please help! Need a new alternator Hey guys, Havnt posted in a while! I need abit of help, :) I Havnt used my car in a while As I now have a job in central London, I've been told before I stopped using the car so much that I need a new alternator as the car just randomly cuts out! How much...
  3. K

Chat Soooo many problems, not enough patience!!!!

hey all, and yet again i have another problem, i really like the a2s but im seriously questioning them now. My window still isnt fixed but thats the least of my worries,:mad: so now my petrol button isnt working, luckily i can get to it manually and unlock it which isnt bad, but how do i...
  4. shery119

Information 1.6 FSI Problem

Hello Everyone, I have been browsing this amazing forum ever since i got my A2 and its a shame that my first post is about a problem, i have a 2003 1.6 FSI and its great when there's nothing wrong, the car is spluttering shaking and stalling when it is hot but when its cold there is a obvious...
  5. D

A2 TDI90 2004 Engine Ref ATL. Won't Start

Hello. My starting problem is that the engine will turn over but take ages to 'catch'. Afterwards it will run normally. The only fault codes generated diagnosed an engine temp sensor problem and a No 1 glowplug fault so I swapped the temp sensor and all was well. Then after a day of starting...
  6. Y

Cant find a leak on A2 cooling system

Hi, ive got a problem finding a leak on my A2. My coolant system has suddenly started to drain quickly. (coolant symbol appears on the dash). When i pour water in the header tank of the coolant system it drains quite quickly out the bottom, mostly on the left side if you are looking at the...
Back