relay

1. Foghorn

Turning over but no glow plug heating light and no firing - Tdi 90

Chaps, I've got a problem (again) with the Tdi 90 where it refuses to start. I've noticed that the diesel injector heater light does not illuminate (at all) when ignition is turned on which on some VW boards suggests this is a sign the ECU is not getting power and the relay is at fault. I'm...
  2. Foghorn

Brake Lights Flickering Poss ABS Fault?

OK so I've sorted the injector issue out and now another fault has cropped up! What I thought was a blown bulb/wiring I'm now thinking this issue is somehow connected to the ABS unit. Issue: All three brakes lights will illuminate/flicker when I am not operating the brake pedal. If it...
  3. A

remove air con panel

Indicators stopped working, but was told by the local dealer in Poole that they tested the relay and I must need a new stalk at a cost of £180. Fitted one myself with a new stalk from GSF for £27 thanks to a thread I found on how to do that. However this didn't solve the problem so I am...
  4. A

wipers not working

My wiper has stoppedworking. The fuse is OK and voltages appear on the base of the 602 relay in the passenger footwell. I can't hear any ticking from the relay. Should I? Any help much appreciated Andy
  5. L

Wipers constantly on!

Hi, One of the first problems I've had with my A2 since 2004 :) This problem started happening yesterday. When I start the car, the wipers start and I cannot turn them off or alter the speed etc. I've searched the forum and located the wiper relay which I have removed for now. Does...
Back