remove

1. D

Sill Removal Replacement Plastic Clip Preservation

Have you been putting off removing those lower sill panels for a number of years? I'll attempt to demystify this job in the next couple of threads. Good luck! :) 👍
  2. Alan_uk

How-to: Removing & Reinstalling the Headliner [Headlining]

How-to: Removing & Reinstalling the Headliner [Headlining] This how-to describes how I removed and reinstalled my headlining. It includes part removal of some of the boot trims. It covers the removal of the fabric and glue but not recovering. The headlining tends to fall down when the A2 is...
  3. Tai

Reset 'SERVICE' warning.

I'm sure most of the pros here know this one, but I didn't and was very happy to stumbled across it on YouTube. A video explaining how to remove that annoying 'service' warning message on start-up- Tried it and it worked a treat. http://youtu.be/YZEF7p_U9YY
  4. lifeisagame007

Removing Front Seat Base Cover and Replacing Base Foam

I'm having problems with driver's front seat in my Audi A2. It appears that the foam in the base is worn out as it gets uncomfortable after driving a few minutes. I can feel a metal wire pressing against my bottom :o I found a seat on eBay that looks in good condition but it's the wrong...
Back