sunroof

1. jonbad

Super quick OpenSky Reset Question…

I know, I know… there are +1,000 threads all about OpenSky and believe me, I've read nearly all of them (ugh :confused:). However, I have not yet come across anyone mentioning the following (quote from SSP_378 Service Training Manual): Please can somebody state the reinitialisation...
  2. audi Atwo

saw this about sunroof and i am still wondering can it be done

:confused: well saw this post from 2003 about remote sunroof locking http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?596-Closing-sunroof-from-remote-possible&highlight=remote+sunroof , and I am curious as this heat in this years summer is making it a pain when I get out and see I forgot to close the...
  3. Y

New owner, old problem

Hi to all. After wanting an A2 for some time now we took the plunge and picked up our 2001, fully Audi serviced A2, 61K. However as good as it is and as happy we are, guess what went bang a week into ownership?? Yes the Opensky sunroof :( I've done nothing but read up on this problem for a...
  4. nicktash-a2

Any sense from Audi about the opensky problem?

hi folks, i have searched the forum with regards to the opensky problems that most experience, i was wondering, did anyone ever get and sense out of audi re a better price for repair? failing that, how about a repair guide from Audi for the adventurous amongst us? mine opens after a lot of...
  5. J

OpenSky not opening fully anymore

Over the weekend I opened my sunroof and it made a big crack noise and then opened up. BUT it now does not open all the way and stops about 100mm further forward than normal. When you press close the motor whirrs for a bit without the sunroof moving (roughly about the same amount of whirring...
Back