windscreen

1. THEAUDISTALKER

The Little Annoying Things...

Hi Folks, looking for some parts / info .. I have noticed I have a washer jet missing (passenger side) any have one? Thanks
  2. M

Windscreen washers - low pressure

Hi all, My second fault is my windscreen washers are only sending water 6 inches up the windscreen... Is it time to replace the pump or? Thanks in advance, Mark
  3. A

Need new windscreen. Any pitfalls?

Hello Gentlemen, As it says in the title, I need to have a new windscreen fitted as the current one has about a 100mm crack from the bottom edge up and then across the screen. I'm insured with Tesco and think I need to pay £75 for a replacement. The car is a 2004 1.4 TDi (90) Sport. The...
  4. R

Anyone had this problem (photo attached)

Hi , Has anyone had this happen to their A2? Windscreen seal damage. I noticed it before the cold weather so it's not ice damage etc. Can't think how it could have happened. There is a clear mark in the plastic though. Should i fill it with black silicone? Will water go through it into...
  5. Albertofrog

Heated rear windscreen - bottom only working

Hi All The top half of our A2's rear windscreen heating element has recently stopped working - I've no reason to think that it's been damaged. Does anyone know of likely causes and whether it's possible to repair such a problem without replacing the rear windscreen and if so what's...
  6. L.Hurst

Stone chip in window...

Whilst driving on motorway today a large object hit my windscreen. (im guessing it was a stone, but I think it might of come from other side of motorway) I now have a large bullet chip right in the middle of my window (and in my line of vision, its about 1.5cm and slight cracking away) I know...
Back