A2s 2019 (10 of 22).jpg

A few stats:

Number of A2s bought - 15
Number of A2s sold (Complete) - 9
Number of A2s kept (Complete) - 1
Number of A2s kept (uncertain) - 1
Number of A2 beyond the pale - 4
Most A2s owned at a given point - 7

Most regretted sale - Toss up between Project Pure and Project Banananana, but both went to deserving homes

Biggest surprise - Keeping Red Or Dead on the road.

Quickest turnaround from finished state to sale - 15 minutes from Tom finishing putting speakers into Red or Dead the new owners came to collect it whilst Tom was washing his hands.

Last edited:
Some great pics, it’s amazing how much difference the wheel design makes on the A2, my vote is the Skoda wheels or the A1 S-Lines. What’s your plans for 2020?

Some great pics, it’s amazing how much difference the wheel design makes on the A2, my vote is the Skoda wheels or the A1 S-Lines. What’s your plans for 2020?

To be honest I really liked the skoda ones as well. Just different enough to be interesting, comfy being 16 inch, but not in yer face.

S-line ones are excellent. Come summer they'll probably go on csi90.

I generally don't plan far ahead, although a recent purchase might figure soon... Under wraps until the new year though...

I've got a set for sale freshly refurbished and a virtually brand new set of tyres...
What size are the wheels and tyres (and brand)? Have you done anything to the suspension to accommodate?

Votex kit is not something that appeals to me but the black car with the right rims looks really good.

I also really like Darren C’ BBS rims too so I might get the laptop out any try my hand at photoshopping different alloys onto my car and see what it looks like. It may/may not work without the kit and end up looking like a roller skate.

Let me know what the sizes are and I’ll let you know.

Jeetesh

What size are the wheels and tyres (and brand)? Have you done anything to the suspension to accommodate?

Votex kit is not something that appeals to me but the black car with the right rims looks really good.

I also really like Darren C’ BBS rims too so I might get the laptop out any try my hand at photoshopping different alloys onto my car and see what it looks like. It may/may not work without the kit and end up looking like a roller skate.

Let me know what the sizes are and I’ll let you know.

Jeetesh

They will be 16 inch toyo tyres.

Are you sure, I could have sworn they were 17” or even 18”. The profile looks really low compared to SE 6-spoke and I think these were an upgrade option on the A1?

Are you sure, I could have sworn they were 17” or even 18”. The profile looks really low compared to SE 6-spoke and I think these were an upgrade option on the A1?

Sorry I'm mixing this with another thread in the marketplace.

Correct they are 17inch wheels, the tyres are vredstein, not exactly certain of width, but there is a thread in the marketplace for these wheels. There is also a photo of the wheels on a silver non-votex car on there...

Back