A new top poster - Skipton01

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Well - it's been a while coming, but our resident king of the mods and tech helper Mike has overtaken runboy into top poster position.

I think we can all agree that he deserves this accolade. No matter what problem you may be having with your A2 - you can be sure of Mike's assistance if no one else can come up with the goods.

Thanks for all your contributions so far. It'll be a sad day when you trade your A2 in for something bigger!

Ben.

Well - it's been a while coming, but our resident king of the mods and tech helper Mike has overtaken runboy into top poster position.

I think we can all agree that he deserves this accolade. No matter what problem you may be having with your A2 - you can be sure of Mike's assistance if no one else can come up with the goods.

Thanks for all your contributions so far. It'll be a sad day when you trade your A2 in for something bigger!

Ben.
Thanks Ben.

Rest assured that I will NEVER trade in Tank for another car. I may get something else, but he will always be mine too - there's too much of me in him to get rid.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey congragulations Mike
I knew it was only a matter of time i was counting down the days
mind you Runboy had a good innings at the top i wonder how long
Mike will be at the top of the list LOL !!!!!

Do we have a top ten of Posters Ben .....:)

Thanks Carl,

To get a top 10, just click on 'Member List' then 'Posts' to display the top down list.

Remarkably, Dick Chown is still in the top 10 - a mark of the great contribution he made to the club.

Carl, you're number 12 and Ben is 13th!

Cheers,

Mike

Back