A personal thank you to @Rickmeister

Darren C

Admin Team
As you might know, @Rickmeister offers an amazing service to the club and members by taking Audi Tradition orders from us, placing the order, taking delivery at his home in Germany, checking the items over and then shipping them to the UK. This is an invaluable service without which UK orders could not be fulfilled currently.

Having just used the service provided by Rick, I wanted to afford him the gratitude he deserves for what is a significant amount of work and a significantly kind gesture, beyond expectation. Not only does Rick undertake the leg work, he does much of this on trust. A measure of the man and traits that deserve recognition.

My items were shipped a few days ago and arrived with me today. Communication from Rick, second to none. All in all a seamless experience, thank you so much Sir.

As you might know, @Rickmeister offers an amazing service to the club and members by taking Audi Tradition orders from us, placing the order, taking delivery at his home in Germany, checking the items over and then shipping them to the UK. This is an invaluable service without which UK orders could not be fulfilled currently.

Having just used the service provided by Rick, I wanted to afford him the gratitude he deserves for what is a significant amount of work and a significantly kind gesture, beyond expectation. Not only does Rick undertake the leg work, he does much of this on trust. A measure of the man and traits that deserve recognition.

My items were shipped a few days ago and arrived with me today. Communication from Rick, second to none. All in all a seamless experience, thank you so much Sir.
I would like to add my thanks & appreciation to Rick for the special wheel I got as part of a consignment with others.
Many thanks.
Keith.

*humbled*

Thank you folks.... Kind words, much appreciated... Postage has made things a pit more challenging post Brexit, but here we are. If I manage to get across with the car to see my mum I'll give a shout. Perhaps the headlinings that would have cost €350 to post (!) may be possible if I can collect from AT on my way past.

Summer seems to finally be here in Black Forest, the roads are dry and pothole free, the air is clean, views of Swiss alps are spectacular, the beer is cold and most importantly, the gateau is rammed with schnapps!

It's a little like my home town of Sc**thorpe.....

*humbled*

Thank you folks.... Kind words, much appreciated... Postage has made things a pit more challenging post Brexit, but here we are. If I manage to get across with the car to see my mum I'll give a shout. Perhaps the headlinings that would have cost €350 to post (!) may be possible if I can collect from AT on my way past.

Summer seems to finally be here in Black Forest, the roads are dry and pothole free, the air is clean, views of Swiss alps are spectacular, the beer is cold and most importantly, the gateau is rammed with schnapps!

It's a little like my home town of Sc**thorpe.....
Another thumbs up from me for the exemplary service and communications offered by Rick to keep our various Audi chariots on the road and in top form.

I've not used Ricks services yet but sounds like a fantastic service. Thank you in advance.
James

A big thankyou to Rick for sending me the correct rear springs from Tradition. Very much appreciate his time and efforts especially as most genuine variants are now unavailable in the UK.

Attachments

• 16471005048013390212195257882871.jpg
    16471005048013390212195257882871.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 88
Thanks, gents, happy to help here and also thanks to the UK folk who help onward distribution. Long may it continue....

Its works on trust which is important as it's not in any way a commercial operation at all. No ones been pulled over the table and as long as we can keep going along these lines it's all good.

Just jumping back on my thank you thread to say thank you once again to @Rickmeister. I have three sets of handbrake cables arrived safe and sound (2 for @tdiquattro).

As always, impeccable communication and Rick goes above and beyond. On this occasion he even brought items with him to the UK and posted them here in Blighty.

Top service from a very fine human being. Cheers buddy.

IMG_6051.jpg

I'd like to echo Darren C's comments to all involved in the handbrake cable group buy.
Thankyou all for your hardwork,lts appreciated.

Thanks to Rick from me too. Really pleased to get my hands on a cubby that accepts heated seat switches from Tradition, not possible without Rick's help. Many thanksView attachment 93524
Beware, the fixing springs on these are VERY tight. Once it’s in it is virtually impossible to remove (ask me how I know!)
I suggest you adjust the springs so they are not so proud prior to fitting.

Back