A question ....

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
I noticed when you post on the forum at the bottom you have the like button and donate , does the donate button under the user mean you can donate to the user ? Lol if so feel free to donate to my A2 :)

I noticed when you post on the forum at the bottom you have the like button and donate , does the donate button under the user mean you can donate to the user ? Lol if so feel free to donate to my A2 :)

It is the same as the "like" button, if you like something you "donate it" sorry, dreadful pun (don't hate it?)

Steve B

No, you've got it completely wrong...............It's a direct link to the National organ donors register.
Pressing both buttons together sends the message that you'd Like to Donate now so they send a team round and whip out your spare organs, usually anything you have two of. The plus is you get tea and biscuits and a day off work.

Cheers Spike

No, you've got it completely wrong...............It's a direct link to the National organ donors register.
Pressing both buttons together sends the message that you'd Like to Donate now so they send a team round and whip out your spare organs, usually anything you have two of. The plus is you get tea and biscuits and a day off work.

Cheers Spike

That sounds offal !!! (another dreadful one!)

Steve B

Back