A2 1.4 16v from spain

Bielaloca

Hello everyone, first of all I apologize for using the translator, my English is not very good, I have had an a2 1.4 16v for 10 years that I have been improving little by little, I also have a fsi for parts of which I have taken advantage of the axis rear, the spoiler and the black interior, then I have put s-line seats with electric lumbar adjustment and a3 8l s-line steering wheel, I have anchored the flaps with fiber replicas and I have mounted some bbs in 17 ", equip bilstein + bogtland (-4cms)
I am currently In the process of adapting the intake manifold of the 1.4 of 100hp with a renault throttle body, although the electronics are getting complicated for me, I will investigate here calmly to see if that issue has been dealt with before.
Tomorrow I take pictures of the interior, I have also modified the hood to give a more modern look to the headlights.
957.jpg
956.jpg
955.jpg

The photos have time, right now I have the headlights adapted with led projectors and the brakes of an ibiza fr 6l

Welcome to the club; what a lovely looking and rare A2 you have.

Hopefully you have received your welcome email which informs you about the site, account upgrades, and provides you with hints and tips on searching the forum.

This is a great community and you’ll get all the help and support you need.

Btw, your English translator is very good - I just hope it works as well in reverse and you can read this and other posts okay.

Welcome to A2OC. I really like the headlights with the bonnet modification, you've got it spot on as it really does give it a more modern look. I'm tempted to do this myself.

Welcome to the club; what a lovely looking and rare A2 you have.

Hopefully you have received your welcome email which informs you about the site, account upgrades, and provides you with hints and tips on searching the forum.

This is a great community and you’ll get all the help and support you need.

Btw, your English translator is very good - I just hope it works as well in reverse and you can read this and other posts okay.
Thanks a lot, I have already read the rules, I will try to help as much as I can, we certainly have similar tastes with wheels.

@Bielaloca could I have some more details about how you did the wheel arches fenders. I could see them being useful on the next Dune model I build.
I can't give you many details, I bought the car in 2011 as an unfinished project, the I can't give you many details, I bought the car in 2011 as an unfinished project, the fenders were already installed and certified, unpainted, I can tell you that they are made of fiberglass, hollow, screw on the originals and weigh about 3kgs each one, surprisingly they fit very well.
004.jpg
This is one of the oldest photos I have, after painting the fenders, the car came with 9x16 "kerschers.

Welcome to A2OC. I really like the headlights with the bonnet modification, you've got it spot on as it really does give it a more modern look. I'm tempted to do this myself.
Thanks, It's simple, it doesn't affect the light beam, mine was made in fiber, by the previous owner, I would have made it in aluminum.

Back