A2 (75) Dolphin Grey Votex kit 5 seats query.

Spen

Morning All,

I have been looking to purchase another A2 to go with my current A2 1.4 TDI 75, (i have had this car for 12 years, it is used daily by myself and i love it) the only thing is it does not have air con and i would like one with Votex body kit 5 seats and the right colour, i want it as a project, so i found this one on a classic car collector website.......but i recognise it from Ebay as a spares or repair, it was on there a while ago. i spoke to the seller who was a nice helpful chap, the car has several niggles which if i remember from Ebay were the reason for spares or repair.

Can anyone remember or advise on this car please, it is in Halifax and a good 3 hour drive from my location, before i make the journey?

I hope i have nor breached Market place rules!

I would appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• IMG_20191230_110121.jpg
    IMG_20191230_110121.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 351
Hi when I enquired myself I found out the following ..hope this helps in some way he will accept low offer ..Paul

Attachments

• 53C288B7-4C8C-4A61-B5A2-FDEA1B85BC1F.jpeg
    53C288B7-4C8C-4A61-B5A2-FDEA1B85BC1F.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 383
Hi Guys,

I really appreciate your responses, yes i understand oneflower, the bodywork looks good just superficial repairs for which a good friend will assist with and the interior just needs a good clean, the electrical i have had similar and with the help from this site i am sure are fixable, i am happy to spend the money on the car, i am not fussed as i say a project. i have asked the seller about Friday, i would really appreciate taking you up on the offer of viewing the car on my behalf, i am awaiting the sellers reply to your offer.

Paul, thanks for this as i say looks like they are all fixable.

Hi Guys,

I really appreciate your responses, yes i understand oneflower, the bodywork looks good just superficial repairs for which a good friend will assist with and the interior just needs a good clean, the electrical i have had similar and with the help from this site i am sure are fixable, i am happy to spend the money on the car, i am not fussed as i say a project. i have asked the seller about Friday, i would really appreciate taking you up on the offer of viewing the car on my behalf, i am awaiting the sellers reply to your offer.

Paul, thanks for this as i say looks like they are all fixable.
Your welcome spen ..glad it helped look forward to updates on progress ..?

Afternoon Gents,
Cheers for the comments and advice, i have decided not to go ahead any further with this particular A2.
I have contacted Oneflewover privately with my reasons but as in some way may be deemed as being a critical opinion, thought it best be kept private so as not to breach any club rules.
I will keep looking thanks again.

Back