A2 90hp

Tonyg55

Hi all, I’ve just bought this little beauty, I owned a petrol one (with working sunroof) about 15 years ago, and have owned Audis ever since.
Apart from one or two niggles, which I’m hoping to address, I love it.

Attachments

• B6B78927-C5CD-4923-8223-61388FC15967.jpeg
    B6B78927-C5CD-4923-8223-61388FC15967.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
Hi all, I’ve just bought this little beauty, I owned a petrol one (with working sunroof) about 15 years ago, and have owned Audis ever since.
Apart from one or two niggles, which I’m hoping to address, I love it.
Welcome aboard Tony :) That looks a nice one, Mauritius Blue is a lovely colour on the A2.

Welcome from another TDi90 owner - Lovely colour! What's the spec?

I can see from it's MOT history that it's only done around 90-95k miles and just needs some brake and minor suspension work, so well bought.

Likewise welcome, like my TDI90 never liked rear drum brakes, drives great only niggle is the VNT turbo occasional limp home mode which for now can be fixed by pulling over and switching off and back on. Colour is nice

Likewise welcome, like my TDI90 never liked rear drum brakes, drives great only niggle is the VNT turbo occasional limp home mode which for now can be fixed by pulling over and switching off and back on. Colour is nice
@yarmon1 have you tried running a bottle of the Millers additive at double dose? @Erlingtheyounger and I swear by the stuff. eBay link to the cheapest single bottle.

Alternatively if you're feeling flush you could try running it on 5 or so tanks of Shell V-Power, you'd get a similar result.

Either way, I suspect you'll gradually notice an improvement if you regularly get the engine nice and hot whilst running on this.

Back