"A2 Freun.de" Annual Social 2016

Phoenix

This years annual social of "A2-Freun.de" will be located in and around the area of Ostalb. That's close to Heilbronn, which is close to Neckarsulm, the birthplace of our beloved A2s.
It is going to take place on the weekend of 01.07-03.07.

The agenda is not finalized yet, but will most likely include:
–tour at company KW automotive GmbH
–poss. tour at new Audi R8 production line (depends on participation numbers)
–A2-convoy
–BBQ

For all with interest, further information can be found here:

Annual Social 2016 - General
Annual Social 2016 - Accomodation
Annual Social 2016 - Agenda

PS: I don't give up inviting members of A2OC to come over:).

Now that does sound interesting. We'll be enroute to Zurich that very week. we have been to neckarsulm before for the factory tour. Plans will be put in place for that trip after my wedding in May.

James

I think that it would be great if we can organise a group of us to go over there and return the honour, since we get our German friends attending our socials.

I cannot confirm my attendance for sure, but I will really do my best to come along, it would be a great trip.

I think the links between our two clubs is important, to share technical knowledge and to simply be "Freunds".

Would anyone else be up for this?

Steve B

Thank you so much for extending the invitation to A2OC. The event looks and sounds excellent. I hope that this time around there will be a number of A2OCers' that can take up your offer to join the wider group of A2 friends.

I would dearly love to be part of an event like this, but sadly can't commit this time due to potential changes and uncertainty in my employment.

I wish everyone who takes part a wonderful trip and experience and look forward to the photographs and the compulsory video. :cool:

This years annual social of "A2-Freun.de" will be located in and around the area of Ostalb. That's close to Heilbronn, which is close to Neckarsulm, the birthplace of our beloved A2s.
It is going to take place on the weekend of 01.07-03.07.

The agenda is not finalized yet, but will most likely include:
–tour at company KW automotive GmbH
–poss. tour at new Audi R8 production line (depends on participation numbers)
–A2-convoy
–BBQ

For all with interest, further information can be found here:

Annual Social 2016 - General
Annual Social 2016 - Accomodation
Annual Social 2016 - Agenda

PS: I don't give up inviting members of A2OC to come over:).

Now, I am a bit down. I was very pleased to hear about this and had already primed the boss for a summer weekend away some time this year. I'm a bit disappointed that this date clashes with a prior commitment. A week either side and I'd have been booking the ferry. :(

Now, I am a bit down. I was very pleased to hear about this and had already primed the boss for a summer weekend away some time this year. I'm a bit disappointed that this date clashes with a prior commitment. A week either side and I'd have been booking the ferry. :(

Same for me regrettably. I spent an enjoyable while discussing this very thing with Andre and Chris while watching the track cars at ADI last year and would very much like to attend. Unfortunately it's my 'on call weekend' those dates and immediately precedes a major event I'm involved in with work so it's impossible for me. :(

We are able to attend this event on the Saturday and Sunday only as we are enroute to Zurich. I will register our interest on the German forum over the weekend. Anyone else going from the UK?

James

Ferry crossing and hotels now booked. We arrive in neckarsulm on the Friday evening ready for Saturday and Sundays activities. Thankfully we found a great car wash near the hotel. Got to look good. Then onto Switzerland / Austria. All vignettes ordered.

Sounds a great experience and a great trip. Enjoy James; look forward to the account and the pictures. An ideal honeymoon... :cool:

Annual Social Germany

Some impressions of our social....
About 50 cars incl. 2 from Switzerland, 1 Austria, 1 Netherlands and of course 1 from Britain

Attachments

• DSC_2669.JPG
    DSC_2669.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC04773.jpg
    DSC04773.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG