A2 prefix plates

tbc

Been muddling over putting a private plate on my A2 for a while but never found the right one. Think it's time to bite the bullet and get an A2 XXX type plate. Not looking to spend a awful lot and I see that A2 with three random initials can be bought for £300

Just putting it out incase someone has a A2 prefix plate they don't use or need and would let it go for a reasonable sum of money.

If you go to dvlaregistrations.dvla.gov.uk website and search A2 there are loads for £250 (including transfer fees) if you scroll towards the end is where the cheaper ones reside.

Last edited:
Been muddling over putting a private plate on my A2 for a while but never found the right one. Think it's time to bite the bullet and get an A2 XXX type plate. Not looking to spend a awful lot and I see that A2 with three random initials can be bought for £300

Just putting it out incase someone has a A2 prefix plate they don't use or need and would let it go for a reasonable sum of money.
Agree entirely with Jeteesh. Use the Dvla.gov website. Their price includes the registration and change fee. Don't pay extra via other sites!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• VEHICLE REGISTRATION MARK A2 AMF
  • MAKELAND ROVER
  • DATE FIRST REGISTERED01-09-2016
  • ENGINE NUMBER16061644473508PS
  • DOOR PLANESTATE
  • FUELPETROL
  • COLOURGREY

Good question, does anyone own A2 JKE?
A2 BHC and a few other A2 reg's are on vehicles that would appear to have ended up as scrap. Either that or they are rotting in somebodys garden. Finding out where they are or who they belong to is pretty much impossible.

The attractive A2 plates have long gone ...... Only strange stuff left, now. Plenty of "x".s, though

David

Back