A2oc end of year curry night 2013 with italian twist.

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all its that time of year again-no not crimbo just yet but A2oc curry night---this year i have taken the decision to just have the curry night and omit the museum in the day. This wasn't easy but finding suitable entertainment is getting harder plus time constraints, BUT IT WILL RETURN.
The location is in Birmingham that is both a curry house and italian. It works fantastic with two sets of cooks both working in an open kitchen. Some of you will remember going there a few years ago, it offers great safe parking with the added bonus of good photographic opportunities.
The table is booked for 7.00pm on sunday 1st December so those that travel some distance can still get home at a sensible time. If you are a new member this offers a great chance to meet some other members and their cars--be great to see some new faces.

Please click you are attending here http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=74&day=2013-12-1 and also let me know in this thread if your bringing family or friends and their numbers. I need to give them firm numbers a few days before. Many thanks i look forward to seeing you all there Mike.

Hi Mikee i have added my name but waiting to know Maddys shifts so will let you know as soon as we know. Really like that place always nice food. Robin

This will be soon be here so gt your name down.

When we went there before the food and service was fantastic.

So come and join us for a great evening

Cheers

David

I need to have names and numbers sorted by Wed 27 November please so if you fancy joining us for a nice evening out then get in touch.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Many thanks Mikee

To all attending the social tonight have a safe drive and I look forward to seeing you later.
Many thanks mikee

We what can I say. Wow what a fantastic evening. Great to see everyone again. As usual to many people to have a proper chat with.

So if I did not get a chance to chat with you the sorry.

Aluminium great new car. I loved those seats :)

The food was top notch and and great service. They were very good and did not rush us. And did not mind that we kept them very late.

Tom thank you for the effort of coming from the lake district. And Mike mars & richard comeing from a long way down south.

mike mars its good to know that there is a engine under the front of your car. Not just running on magic:)

Thank you Tony for getting and fitting my hand brake button. I will see you in a couple of weeks to get front brakes done. Those ceramic ones sound the business.

Thanks Mike E for suggesting duet again a great choice and food again.

cheers

David

Hi all just like to say a big thank you to all that attended the end of year curry night-italian night. The food was great - even if Robin tried at least three peoples main courses before deciding which was his! Really nicecto have a good chin wag with old and new faces - looks like we can expect some new cars with past owners returning--- there really is something about these little cars that gets in the blood.
Im hoping Tom has some good shots of the cars in the carpark as they all looked fab under the lights.
Looking forward to next years socials. Cheers mikee

Last edited:
Thanks for organising a great evening - it was good to catch up with everyone, the Tony & Jeff double-act was particularly entertaining!

David - thanks for the compliment, Sport seats with leccy lumbar support are arguably the best option!

Back