7 wills wills 2  
8 JoshuA2 JoshuA2 1  
9 Edwrai Edwrai 1  
10 driveforward driveforward 2  
11 ca2n ca2n 1  
12 Rich. Rich. 2  

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all its that time of year again to kick off the social scene of the club. Its become a regular favourite with our club to start and end the year with a meal out at the lovely Duet Cuisine in Birmingham located in the fort dunlop estate. http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk

They offer both italian and indian food so im sure you will find some great tasty food.If your new to the club or have yet to attend a social this offers a great chance to meet and greet.
IMG_6171.JPG
IMG_6172.JPG

I have made the reservation and paid the deposit for us to dine early so those that travel a long way can get home not to late. 7pm so please post how many of you will be coming ie friends-partner-children etc on here and click the rsvp on the calendar.

For those that wish to make a weekend of it there is a Travelodge in the same building that uses the same secure car park.---https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/304/Birmingham-Fort-Dunlop-hotel

Last edited:
Bummer - we are on Skye for the Easter Holidays so no show from me in afraid. I'll need to psych myself up for the bad boy chilli they do later in the year

Thank you Mike.
Can I put me down as a definite, with a possibility of plus 1 please? (I'm not sufficiently experienced at this dating lark to know how long you have to be seeing someone before you can suggest they come to an event with you!)
Thank you ?

Thank you Mike.
Can I put me down as a definite, with a possibility of plus 1 please? (I'm not sufficiently experienced at this dating lark to know how long you have to be seeing someone before you can suggest they come to an event with you!)
Thank you ?
Good to see you will be joining us Teresa, I think the answer is go with what you feel.... If you think you are ready to unleash them us (or us on them) then ask them along, if not then wait a while longer.

Vonnie
]

Sadly i'm away in Dubai but would've loved to have gone to this. Have a great evening everyone!

Wow I know where I would rather be - change of location it’s now in Dubai lol

Only kidding Duet cuisine in Birmingham it is.

Mike it can be arranged, I know a few good curry houses who'd love to host us, just say the word ;-)

Hi all its that time of year again to kick off the social scene of the club. Its become a regular favourite with our club to start and end the year with a meal out at the lovely Duet Cuisine in Birmingham located in the fort dunlop estate. http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk

They offer both italian and indian food so im sure you will find some great tasty food.If your new to the club or have yet to attend a social this offers a great chance to meet and greet. View attachment 37525View attachment 37526

I have made the reservation and paid the deposit for us to dine early so those that travel a long way can get home not to late. 7pm so please post how many of you will be coming ie friends-partner-children etc on here and click the rsvp on the calendar.

For those that wish to make a weekend of it there is a Travelodge in the same building that uses the same secure car park.---https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/304/Birmingham-Fort-Dunlop-hotel
Yes please. That sounds like a good way to meet fellow A2OC members. Please book us in for 2 places. Thanks. John and Sheila Laurence. A2 2004 1.4 "Barry".

Thats fab sheilajohn can you please click the rsvp at the top of the page with a +1. Always good to meet new members so if your new come and join in --or old members even lol
Cheers mike and vonnie

Hi guys, sadly we won't be able to make this meal as it is the week before Lee does the Brighton Marathon so training schedule must come first. See you at the next event. Have fun.

Hi guys, sadly we won't be able to make this meal as it is the week before Lee does the Brighton Marathon so training schedule must come first. See you at the next event. Have fun.

That’s a shame we will miss you. Good luck Lee x

Reactions: AJB
Back