A2's on tv

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all tonights apprentice (12nov) showed a silver a2 going under a bridge-am i the only sad one that spotted it?

Yeah, only sad people watch the Apprentice.

I think that the guy with the stubble was lucky not to go, he has been a pain for several weeks.

The other guy that lead the other team is also a pain in the neck.

Lord Sugar fired the right one though, that game they designed was RUBBISH.

(oops, I think I have classified myself as sad!!!)

Steve B

Yeah, only sad people watch the Apprentice.

I think that the guy with the stubble was lucky not to go, he has been a pain for several weeks.

The other guy that lead the other team is also a pain in the neck.

Lord Sugar fired the right one though, that game they designed was RUBBISH.

(oops, I think I have classified myself as sad!!!)

Steve B

Ah man, you gave it away Steve!!lol:D was just going to watch it on Iplayer ...doh lol

I guess I'm sad too...

Hi all tonights apprentice (12nov) showed a silver a2 going under a bridge-am i the only sad one that spotted it?

Worse than that I just scanned through the recording to find it!!!!

You must have sharp eyes, that was a fleeting glance (and it was Admiralty Arch I think rather than a Bridge)

I was going to try to identify it but it was side on and just for a second, well spotted Mike!!!!

Steve B

Hi all.after a engine for my audi a2 1.4 petrol .cam belt broke.would love your help.I like my car.don't want to scrap it.too good for that. Would love your help.

Hi all.after a engine for my audi a2 1.4 petrol .cam belt broke.would love your help.I like my car.don't want to scrap it.too good for that. Would love your help.

I am sorry to hear that and unfortunately it tends to be very bad news.

I bought an A2 with a slipped belt (didn't even break) and even though there was no piston damage just replacing the valves etc cost a small fortune.

I would probably advise finding a replacement engine rather than trying to repair this engine.
It would be worth stripping the engine down to see what damage has been caused but that costs a lot too (unless you can do this yourself)

Sorry
Steve Birchall

In tonight's "peter kay's car share" comedy on bbc1 there was a silver a2 ---- sad i know. cheers mike

In tonight's "peter kay's car share" comedy on bbc1 there was a silver a2 ---- sad i know. cheers mike

LOL I am even sadder, I have just spent 10 minutes trying to work out the Reg number via Sky plus!!!!

It is in the "Ashton" Village area and a bus was on its way to Ladybridge wherever that is. The A2 turned roght near a company called Adams Cars and Minibuses!!!

Anyone on here?

looked like a 2002 SE with front fogs (52 plate I think)

Sadder still !!!

Steve B

LOL I am even sadder, I have just spent 10 minutes trying to work out the Reg number via Sky plus!!!!

It is in the "Ashton" Village area and a bus was on its way to Ladybridge wherever that is. The A2 turned roght near a company called Adams Cars and Minibuses!!!

Anyone on here?

looked like a 2002 SE with front fogs (52 plate I think)

Sadder still !!!

Steve B

We don't say sad, we say connoisseur........:cool:

Police interceptors season 19 episode 35 mins not one but two A2's parked up.

Attachments

• 56094497-82AE-47D6-AC1D-74935354473E.jpeg
    56094497-82AE-47D6-AC1D-74935354473E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
Back