Alarm issue

Nat_s2

A2OC Donor
Morning guys

I seem to have a issue with my alarm going out, it won’t stop unless i disconnect the car has been stood for a few days and then all of a sudden goes off, one thing I have noticed is that when the Alarm goes off the indicators down flash? PIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the AF cccu Tom and I'm not sure on the ecu because it's had Paul's remap since.

Hmmm, AF CCCUs are fairly reliable and Paul's remap doesn't switch off the immobiliser ...though equally the immo could have been switched off previously.

I'm wondering whether the ignition barrel reader coil has died.

Cheers,

Tom

It's the AF cccu Tom and I'm not sure on the ecu because it's had Paul's remap since.

Hmmm, AF CCCUs are fairly reliable and Paul's remap doesn't switch off the immobiliser ...though equally the immo could have been switched off previously.

I'm wondering whether the ignition barrel reader coil has died.

Cheers,

Tom

Yeh not sure it’s a mystery it even goes off when driving

Thanks for that

I’ve tried that no joy, She’s been well behaved all week then all of a sudden tonight starts again.... I’ll have to get it into WOM I think

I'm 99% sure the immo is on, I remember the yellow car symbol beings its on then off and stayed off thing
are there no other failing CCCU symptoms, windows going up and down on there own etc

Back