Alarm

Utopia16

My alarm keeps going off and draining my battery. Where do I start looking To solve the problem? Regards

This may be of help to you...

Cheers,

Tom

My alarm keeps going off and draining my battery. Where do I start looking To solve the problem? Regards

If you want to understand what may be causing the the constant alarm triggers you do need a scan with VCDS. I can normally offer this for you free of charge as I commute daily from Leicester to Lincoln along the A46. Like most of us, I’m currently working from home so not as easy for me to do as not passing Newark at the moment.

I don’t mind you travelling to me, but only if you can warrant the 45 minute drive. I have PPE here so happy to sit in your car to run the scan. Once you have the results you will be able to work out what you’re going to do.

I’m sure you've read up on @timmus who has kindly offered his services in post #3. He comes highly recommended by hundreds of us on here. Some services, as you may have read can be done by him using the postal service of your choice.

What ever you decide it would start with a scan as it could be as simple as the lithium battery failing in the alarm module in the back of the car to something like the CCCU failing, which @timmus will sort for you.

Let’s move to PM if you want to take up the offer of a free scan.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back