Another Hello from West Sussex

Bluestripe

Having admired the A2 as a teenager when it was first released, I've finally got round to owning one and very happy to introduce Hugo... my recently acquired 2005 1.4 Special Edition.

I'll admit I have been lurking on the forum for a while, trying to learn as much as I can but mainly being overwhelmed by such a great community with so many genuinely helpful members. I have already had the pleasure of meeting @Ami, seeing his A2 collection, workshop and collecting my first few parts, as well as getting some fantastic advice from such an experienced owner.

Hugo was a bit of an accidental purchase (those are the best ones aren't they?), following a last minute bid on an auction which I unexpectedly won! After a visit to the seller for a good look over and short test drive, I was very pleased to be giving Hugo a loving new home. I think he's suffered a bit of neglect in recent years and at over 160k miles is in need of some TLC inside, outside and under the bonnet but I'm looking forward to taking good care of him, using the wealth of knowledge that's here to help and hopefully making a few useful contributions of my own.

I'm already putting together what is becoming quite a long list of parts and jobs to do so expect a few wanted posts and updates soon!

I also noticed there's been a few new owners pop up on the South Coast lately so, for anyone nearby, I'm based in Littlehampton and hope to say hello sometime or see you out and about.

Stuart

20220517_175311[4248].jpg

Welcome. I have a TDI 90 here in Greece, but I still have a house in Rustington. Does that make me part of the W Sussex contingent?

Hi Justin, sent you text message a couple of days ago, to say your cambelt kit has been ordered.
Ah excellent, sorry haven’t been out of the house for the last few days and where I am is a massive reception black hole. Better take a walk up the road to pick up my messages!

J

Reactions: Ami
Back