Any A2 owners in Leeds want a free box of gubbins?

chb

Having a garage clear out and have a random tote box of A2 bits and spares, mostly from my old FSI’s.
Don’t have time to look through it, but if any owner can get to Woodlesford in Leeds then its yours, free.
There is an A2 jack in there so that alone should be enough for someone to make a tr:)
Ta. Conrad

Need it gone today so if no collection by this evening then its binned. Ta.

Two jacks! A wing mirror a carbon audi cabin filter unused a speaker and quite a bit more.

Dave was quick out of the starting blocks! Gone! Glad it’s gone to an active member.

Attachments

• 0C28EA66-EB49-4624-B1EB-C0BBA94EA60A.jpeg
    0C28EA66-EB49-4624-B1EB-C0BBA94EA60A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 142
...continuing on from Conrads kind gesture. Free parts as shown in the photo available. Collection only from Wakefield please....no rush 👍
Hi Dave! Thanks for your generous offer, may I claim first dibs on the surplus parts at Wakefield? Happy to drive over from York next week at a time to suit you... Will PM my phone number. Cheers! John

Hi Dave! Thanks for your generous offer, may I claim first dibs on the surplus parts at Wakefield? Happy to drive over from York next week at a time to suit you... Will PM my phone number. Cheers! John
John, You were quick! If you don't need the door check strap, is there any chance you could post it to me please? I can pay p&p via paypal and there is no rush. Thanks.

Reactions: chb
...continuing on from Conrads kind gesture. Free parts as shown in the photo available. Collection only from Wakefield please....no rush 👍
Interested in the headlight and a jack, only in Wetherby, could call Monday evening
regars
ds
Brendan

I think John York wants the job lot Brendan....perhaps best speaking to him as he will possibly be passing you on his way back to York.👍

Hi John
This is going to sound like a odd question, but do you own the dolphin grey tdi 90 with oss in york?
Charles

Glad to have helped so many members!
Parts here are from a mix of my old A2, my refurb A2 and possibly a bit or two from Hillary’s suddenly demised A2 that I thought I needed for mine but never did!
Am firmly in the i3 camp now, but this A2 group is the best motoring forum I have ever had the honour to be part of.

Hi John
This is going to sound like a odd question, but do you own the dolphin grey tdi 90 with oss in york?
Charles
Hi Charles
Thanks for your message, my A2 is a silver 1.4SE with OSS. Would you be interested in a pristine set of genuine Audi 17" RS4 wheels with centre caps and tyres?
John

John, You were quick! If you don't need the door check strap, is there any chance you could post it to me please? I can pay p&p via paypal and there is no rush. Thanks.
Hi Alan... I'll be picking up the parts from Dave later today, happy to pass on the door check strap parts, or if you want a complete OS rear door in silver with (manual) glass, free for collection from York. John

Hi Charles
Thanks for your message, my A2 is a silver 1.4SE with OSS. Would you be interested in a pristine set of genuine Audi 17" RS4 wheels with centre caps and tyres?
John
Hi John
Thank you very much for the offer, but my new tdi 90 sport has come with some immaculate ones which I aim to replace with pepper pots for the sake of my spine. If you ever see a x reg silver 1.4 with oss, a pine green tdi 75 with the reg A2 YTX or a dolphin grey tdi 90 sport (after I've replaced the dmf and cylinder head gasket) around york that'll be me!
Cheers Charles

Hi Alan... I'll be picking up the parts from Dave later today, happy to pass on the door check strap parts, or if you want a complete OS rear door in silver with (manual) glass, free for collection from York. John
Hi John. That is kind of you. Door strap is plenty thank you. PM on it's way later today. Alan

Nice to meet you today John. Thanks for the A2 chat and hope you can make it to Broaches Farm. 👍 :).

Still have more found gubbins. Including an original First Aid kit with warning triangle bag and mixed bolts and other crud. Worth a trip for any Yorkshire A2OC fan passing LS26.

Back